Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined .puddin''s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

.puddin'

Unremarkable
What is your SteamID? not steam related

Who has banned you? Miyu

Why were you banned? 'spam', supposedly.

Why should we unban you? When I first joined the discord server, I was told to not post memes in #general and instead post them in #randomtalk which everyone seemed to be fine with, even if at the start it was a bit spammy as I was cleaning my folders. Nobody ever complained, nor did anyone tell me I was doing anything wrong.

Skip forward to yesterday and all the Cosmo drama. Miyu clearly was affected by it and I guess keeping grudges is a thing because, clearly, memes aren't allowed to be posted in #randomtalk anymore. I was told not to spam twice, which I stopped and started posting 2 memes every hour which in no case is spamming and I would've stopped if anyone started discussing anything which didn't happen. Skip to tonight, Miyu again tells me to stop spamming because I posted 4 memes at once (woah), which clearly isn't spam so I stood my ground and told her she was being incredibly petty for keeping grudges over something that was supposed to be 'dropped'.

Either way, I'm aware the white knights are already sweating at their desktop but I figured I'd post this.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. I warned you not to spam there anymore.
2. Everyone with acccess can see in Discord that you still spammed, starting after Lucas his reply "wow..... the last one thou...".
3. You are trying to provoke.
4. You keep bringing up Cosmo to everything I say knowing the owner asked everyone to drop the matter. Evidence was there, Cosmo admitted in the last mail basically but either way, without mails his app was going to be denied due to clear evidence aswell where he was disrespecting the entire admin team BEFORE he left me as a friend.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Well, since I don't have much to do with the whole thing, I will not cast my vote on it.

But I still think this needs to be said:

You, sir, could have been a bit more sensitive. It is not everyday that a person you considered a dear friend suddenly starts pushing you away, harass other admins per email and basically does not even try to explain/defend himself against these claims.

That being said, would it really that hard to not post a meme for one day? Or 3? Are memes so important to you that you felt the need to post the twice every hour? To remind everyone that you like memes and to share them? I mean, if a friend of mine would send me a message (even in a spam chat) I would clearly mute/block them. I do not want to receive a message every hour.

And then to tell her to stop being sensitive about something that clearly affected her was not a smart move.

And on top of that, you called everyone who would try and defend her a "white knight". It is clear that this is meant as an insult, a provocation. That does not help you getting unbanned.

K. Thx. Bay.

Malz

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Look, I love memes as much as the next guy, but they quit being amusing when all you do is post them 24/7. Have you tried actually starting a decent convo on Discord? Causing drama by bringing up topics that had nothing to do with you directly doesn't count by the way.

Sakuya

Trickster
You were warned multiple times by myself and @MiyukiMouse so there are no excuses. Lucas also asked you nicely to lower with the spamming but I guess you have no respect for someone else if they ask you to quit with the spamming. Banned from discord for a valid reason which is spamming memes over and over and over again as well as ignoring admins request to quit with the spamming. You resorted to putting 2 memes an hour, wow that's really helpful, does it only have to be memes? You have nothing else to put in the discord? You brought this on yourself, @MiyukiMouse did the right thing, she got rid of someone spamming on the discord with less-than mediocre memes, also with you bringing up the whole Cosmo situation, no one should bring it up anymore, stop digging up the past and move on, Miyu is not salty when someone mentions Cosmo, it's just annoyance since it's old and dead. Forget about that nonsense and move on.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I'm not salty when people mention Cosmo. I just get very upset and ask others if what I do will be correct, like I did with the Discord matter. Choice was not just upon me.
But first he spammed 2 per hour but then he spammed more again. And all together it looks like alot, but the last 5 were within a minute post. So yes, definitly spam.
End of discussion.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom