Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Puddin's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Puddin' has asked me to post this appeal

What was your type of punishment?
Servers, forums and discord permanent ban.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:177844382

Who has punished you?
@Noodl

Why were you punished?
Cheating, Toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Going to copypaste this from Puddin':

I know I was a cunt and that was because I felt targetted by multiple admins because of what happened with MiyukiMouse.
No, this appeal isn't because I got reported by Zeprus again on Panda.
No, it isn't because I got reported by that Bruun either.
Both reports hold no water and were purely made because they both think I hack
I'll accept a permanent gag/silence and the forum's ban if you really consider me a toxic person.
and no, I'm not looking to get called a hacker or a cunt or w/e else
Getting called a hacker was fun the first 50 times, not anymore sadly
I know I've broken most of your server rules by now, ban evading included. and like I said in my fifty other appeals, I wouldn't have evaded if I was given the choice to appeal my first (second) ban for hacking.
I am deeply sorry for what has happened over the past months with my attitude on the forums and I really say this from the bottom of my heart.

I will understand if this appeal does not get accepted.
Thanks for reading it.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
nope, perma banned on multiple accounts of toxicity and reported by the guy he was friends with for hacking, nope nope nope not to even mention the avoiding i dont see any actual reason that he wants to be unbanned for he's gone to panda and is actually quite rude when he can be about us over there

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Being a toxic, detrimental presence that no one wants around anymore. Disregard hacking, no one wants to have to deal with your attitude or suspicious manner. The reason is "we just dont want you here anymore". Its a unanimous decision by all admins.

I doubt much has changed.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
There is no actual proof of him hacking/cheating though :eek:

he's average, I can't believe you guys still think he's hacking, decline this for toxicity but not for something that cannot be proven.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

boopsies.

Strange
Tomato Kat told me this was happening and I figured I'd clear some stuff out.

Firstly, apologies for the current forum avatar, it's a random account I remembered.

Secondly, yes, I was a toxic cunt back then and while I could just lie to all you people by telling you that I've randomly changed, I won't. I'm actively trying to better my character as, well, being a cunt to everyone I meet in-game or in any community isn't helping in any way. As I've told Tomato, if you still think I'm toxic, I will accept a permament gag/silence - forum and/or Discord ban, I would just like to play on your servers.

Thirdly, I can't seem to convince you of this but I am indeed not hacking and never have. I've provided multiple handcam sessions to multiple communities to prove my innocence and I'll gladly record my gameplay once again if I am unbanned.

Now, as for Zeprus' report: it's quite simple. The "evidence" he had of me hacking (wallhacks) was cleared out by an ETF2L anti-cheat admin. I have him on my FL if you want to check him out. I have no interest in being Zeprus' friend ever since I found out he got SMAC banned for actually using the third party software he owns (lmaobox, if I'm not mistaken). Now, before you ask, yes. I did know he owned the hacking software and have known for a long time. I chose not to say anything when I got banned because I thought it wouldn't help my case and obviously, it hasn't.

Finally, I know I've talked shit about some members (mostly admins, some that are here, some that aren't anymore) and for that I apologize. Yes, I was upset because I was unfairly banned (the first couple of times) and I didn't consider what could happen properly.

Apologies for typos or nonsense, I'm on my phone and trying to type fast.

Thank you, Tomato, for posting this.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Well umm...
Hi puddin, hope you are doing well...
The person that banned you right now is @Noodl , so please tell @Tomato Kat ☆ to change that section. He wouldn't when I asked him, but otherwise the form is not filled in correctly. (because you are appealing THAT ban, right?)

boopsies.

Strange
Well umm...
Hi puddin, hope you are doing well...
The person that banned you right now is @Noodl , so please tell @Tomato Kat ☆ to change that section. He wouldn't when I asked him, but otherwise the form is not filled in correctly. (because you are appealing THAT ban, right?)

Yes, appealing the latest permanent ban.

I'll let Tomato know, thanks.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Obviously no. We warned you enough times before the first ban. We gave you final chances and recently a final final chance. I also doubt you're sorry "for realsies" now since I remember you apologizing dozens of times. Just no.

boopsies.

Strange
Obviously no. We warned you enough times before the first ban. We gave you final chances and recently a final final chance. I also doubt you're sorry "for realsies" now since I remember you apologizing dozens of times. Just no.

I was banned multiple times for reasons I could not and still cannot control; the fact that you think I'm hacking on this game.

The chance I was given, was given to me by Benedevil and that was another hacking ban he removed.

Other than that one, I don't see any other chances that might've been given to me during the course of my stay on this community.

Unless you mean the discord ban that I received from Miyu for spamming the Discord channel which was removed. I don't think that really counts, though.

Or the second discord ban that was given to me by Miyu again after I reacted to her calling me an hacker in public.

I am not trying to play the victim, I know very well that I was toxic on the forums and deserved a punishment but don't tell me that you've given me multiple last chances when you've given me zero.

boopsies.

Strange

I meant towards my toxicity.

The first and second ban (on the servers) I recieved were for "hacking and possible possession of hacking software", reasons that I cannot control.

The ban that Benedevil removed was for "hacking and ban evading".

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You were banned for toxicity as well (I'm personally really really sorry that Ben left it out of your first ban reason but we all knew including you that it was a reason, told you several times under every appeal you made until I got bored of repeating myself seeing that you don't understand), you are still banned for that. I still remember you trolling on the site for months, just annoying people and trying to get into arguments for no reason with absolutely anybody. Trying to make yourself look even more suspicious than you already were with a 98% headshot ratio sniper rifle, and hacking gifs with your name photoshopped on them and posting screenshots with folders called "Lithium", being an attention whore in general. You're banned, I don't believe you changed anything and you've had so many chances that I wouldn't care even if you did, calling us retards like a few months ago doesn't really prove that you've changed btw.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i must ask why you want to appeal here, everything seems fine for you over at panda even if we were to unban you wouldnt you want to play somewhere you feel like people want you?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I was banned multiple times for reasons I could not and still cannot control;

I know very well that I was toxic on the forums and deserved a punishment

I don't like people who lie or are toxic. Please don't respond with a "but I really meant thissssss" remark. Im pretty sure I banned one of your alts for hacking once too. I hope you don't get unbanned again. Cheers.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I already wrote a pretty damn long text on Zeprus ban appeal so I'll keep this short:

No.

Reason?

Previous toxicity. Suspected use of hacking tools. Even if you do not own them, you actively tried to make people believe you are using one.

And while a permanent mute/gag on the servers, forums and discord might solve the issue, you used up your chances. You overstepped the line.

I wish for you that you will find another community which fill fill out the void in your hearth that our community left.

Malz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom