Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Problems with the new mic checking system on jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I really like this new automatic mic checking plugin as it keeps no mics and people who are not willing to use them off of the blue team without an admin/mod needing to be present. But there is an issue with the plugin that is negatively effecting a couple last requests, VSH being an example because when someone is randomly chosen and they did not use their mic prior to being selected the lr abruptly ends with the hale being kicked off of blue team. Another lr that is negatively altered is mechanized mercenaries as the teams cannot be auto balanced properly, this happens of course because most players don't use their mics beforehand resulting in lopsided teams. I have thought of a possible solution to this issue being disabling this plugin during certain lrs so they can be played normally.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thanks for reporting this. I have implemented a fix for this and it should be on the servers shortly.
Let me know if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom