Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Problems with dr_nighttown_blw3

sunstep

Truly Feared
First things first, some textures have texture errors. I have no idea why there has been altered with the textures in the first place since most textures seem to be stock tf2 textures.

Secondly, There are not enough no bhop textures, At the act1 boss people need to run through the map all the way back to the spawn but the thing is that there is a time limit, and people bhopping back makes this too easy for them. I'd recommend just putting the map inside a nobhop texture, (ofcourse move the origin to inside the map to avoid leaks but you probably already know that), then make it start disabled and look up a logic_relay at the end of the map called escapesetup and add an output to it: OnTrigger (the no bhop trigger) enable. Also add a trigger hurt to the spawn and make it start disabled, and enable the trigger hurt with the escapesetup relay, and look up a trigger at the start of the map called "partstarter" this trigger should disable the trigger hurt.

Now the reason I'm requesting the trigger hurt at the spawn is that people can still somehow late spawn and ruin the game for people that are actually legitimately escaping the town after beating the boss. They walk to the "partstarter" trigger to trigger the end of the boss fight and then the fun is ruined for people that actually play. I'm sorry if this didn't really make much sense. But this thread is the solution to 2 annoying things. In the map.

To make it a bit more clearly, I'll include some images to make it easier for you to find the things you need to solve the problems.

This is the escapesetup relay.
escapesetuprelay.png

Now here the partstarter trigger:
patstart.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom