Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Problems with donate keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

I have a problem. I want do be donater with keys. I have already make a trade offer and nothing happened. What can i do ? Must I wait or what ?

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Donating by keys takes a bit longer, since the trades have to be manually accepted. Not sure how long you've waited for so far, but this takes a few days. Once accepted, you will receive your donator rank. However this may not be applied instantly in-game, but after the servers have restarted, which is I believe daily.

I hope this answers your question. If a few days have passed and you still don't have your rank, or have any other issues, let us know.

Melectrome

Legendary
I have a problem. I want do be donater with keys. I have already make a trade offer and nothing happened. What can i do ? Must I wait or what ?
Just wait, bene has to manually accept the trade and give you the donor rank, which takes a bit.
But if you want to get donor faster, trade the key to storebot and buy one month donor from !store

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
Donating by keys takes a bit longer, since the trades have to be manually accepted. Not sure how long you've waited for so far, but this takes a few days. Once accepted, you will receive your donator rank. However this may not be applied instantly in-game, but after the servers have restarted, which is I believe daily.

I hope this answers your question. If a few days have passed and you still don't have your rank, or have any other issues, let us know.
It applies instantly, you just need to rejoin.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Give the key to Storebot and buy donator from the store.

Melectrome

Legendary
Moving to archive as I'm assuming the problem has been resolved.

Benedevil has to accept every trade and give you donor manually, so it takes time. If it takes a bit too long, make sure to message Bene about it or let us know via blackwonder discord.
Alternatively, next time you can convert the key to credits via Storebot and buy donor in-game with credits from !store. It's much faster and easier as the process is automatic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom