Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Problem in Super Zombie Fortress (SZF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, upon playing the game when i picked random or blue team, I was randomly accused of "skipping" as a zombie, and i was wondering if it was a bug, but it keeps happening to me randomly. I love the game, but it's also pretty much not fun playing as an infected. Like example: Tank has less health than l4d2's tank it has more than 1000 hp, another problem i have is that zombies are basically not fun at all, besides if the team is good or not. Just make zombies and humans a little more fair and balanced. Oh, yeah another thing somehow when i switch classes on either both of the teams, the game just thinks that i was trying to skip as an infected, like for real? I like the new update on what they did to the zombies, but it still isn't fun playing as an infected.

Okay, I've been getting this alot when playing a human. Just please remove the system it's not fair for others to enjoy the game, but I get to not enjoy it?! quiet unfair for others for playing as human and not turn into zombies? Oh right, Some players actually don't get turn into zombies, like seriously? i've seen others not get turned into zombies EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE HUMANS, not really enjoying it but can you atleast remove the system?

Oh and another thing, every time someone was an mvp they get turned into a zombie? Seriously? can't it be like low point players get to be zombies. Kinda not fair at all.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I don't actually think MVPs become zombies. Some people have to become zombies occasionally, otherwise the gamemode doesn't work

Huh, that's actually weird though, cause I'm sometimes the mvp, but then I become a zombie? though, I kinda want zombies to be a little more fun.

Oh yeah, I'm not really saying that there shouldn't be zombies, Just saying that the tank's hp and the zombies should be a little fun, also probably make humans have a little more weapons and probably have a little more hp, since well, It seems to be that humans are quite weak to zombies.
I don't actually think MVPs become zombies. Some people have to become zombies occasionally, otherwise the gamemode doesn't work

Okay, for some odd reason, the game basically tells me that I was attempting to skip, even though I was human, choosing blu team, or Just joined. Just please remove the system, quite stupid the system tells you to, attempting to skip, though, It's a good system and all that for people who try to skip, but maybe fix it to make the game enjoyable, oh and probably add more weapons like the black box and more.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
user hasn't returned. If the problem persists, please feel free to make a new thread. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom