Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Press F to pay respect for Aegeus Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
We all know our most beloved Furry moderator (not being offensive) were Aegeus Dusk, and some, like me, noticed he left the server, i'm making this thread to try to convince him to get back and try to atleast make him forget half of the pain of his demotion, so please, try to say something motivational if you knew him/care about his leave.

I really hope that doesn't sound very gay
Dusk were quite a cool fellow, played with him like, twice or so, but in those few minutes/hours i were already able to see he's a nice person, it's sad that he left as he had a lot of potential.

F

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I really miss you bullying me, Aegeus, you were a cool dude and my number 2 furry.

F

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

I don't know the dude, nor have I had any impressionable moments with him. I just hope he's doing fine after the fiasco...I saw some worrisome posts on his profile before they were deleted. I hope he's persueing something he'll find worth while.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Unfortunately on his YouTube channel the dude was pretty clear. Hes not coming back. Makes me sad, not only was he a friend who cared very much about the server, he was also the reason I'm still playing on Blu, as he was prob why my appeal was accepted. Still owes me a taunt kill too.
F.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This thread has been dumpstered?
Oh boy, this is not good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom