Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Preacher_Platinum's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Preacher_Platinum

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:160410033]

Who has punished you?
Puddin

Why were you punished?
incentivizing rule breaking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
he didn't break the rules
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-daughtersofnyx-or-dumbass-u-pick-jb.33527/
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-tf2-spy-that-laughs-at-wall-us-jb.33522/

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

Start at 01:40

You were obviously just trying to get the donor (tf2 spy that laughs at wall) to abuse his donor rights.

"if the admins get a hold of you, just tell them to dm me, I have like 2 hours of demo footage of him freekilling people so, I mean, if the admins get you in trouble, just ping me and I'll send the demos over"

cut to

"OH HE DID IT OMG, EVERYONE VOTE YES EVERYONE VOTE YES"

1667086880246.png

You admitted to knowing what you were doing, and just because something isn't in the rules, doesn't mean it's allowed.
There's also no rules about ddos'ing the servers but I'm pretty sure most people with common sense won't do it.
Speaking of common sense, wait your silence out, maybe you'll find some along the way.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Quick closing comment here, just because you actually had the evidence in question doesn't change anything. I doubt you would have produced said evidence if he had gotten punished instead.
Next time provide proof first before convincing a donor to call a vote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom