Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted practical problems's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

practical

Strange
Staff Member
User name: practical problems

Name
practical problems

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Practical problems#5012

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Trade Minecraft neon US and X100 PLR_highertower as those are the Servers i enjoy and play the most.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I greatly enjoy playing on blackwonder servers i want to become a moderator to help keep the server fun to play. There are times where chat spammers, racists(even as a joke) are not banned because there friends or just people on there team vote no on vote kick and i wish to prevent that from happening. these servers keep the game interesting with there wacky gamemodes, i want to help keep these gamemodes in check.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
During weekdays i can begin playing around 3:40 PM and my usual stopping time is around 7:30 or 8:00. During weekends, i can usually be on around 2:00 pm to 9:00, Give or take a few hours in both instances.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic Spamming:

the first offense for mic spamming would be given a warning to stop,if persisting i would mute for for 1 hour after that i will escalate to 1 day mute. if i catch them again the next day it would go to a 2 days>3 days>1 week>2 week 1 month>perm mute.

Chat spamming:

First offense chat spamming would be 2 warnings,if continued they would be gag'ed for 1 hour.
Persisting after that it would go up 5 hours>1 day>2 days>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 months>perm mute

Racist behavior:

Racist words will be met by a 1 day gag, continuing afterwards will be met with a 2 day gag>4 day gag>perm gag.

Crashing server (X100):

Attempting to crash the server will get 1 warning, if they continue attempting to crash the server will result in a kick for 2 hours(if possible),if they come back after said 2 hours and try to do it again they will be kicked for 1 day>2 days>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 months>perm ban.

Inappropriate signs:

Inappropriate signs will be met with 1 warning to either change decal or remove it, if persisting a kick(with a message to change it,if you can do that),if they come back with the same spray a kick for 2 hours with same message

Inappropriate sprays:

Perm spray ban.

Hacking:

If i believe a hacker is on the server i will start recording, if found to be hacking i will perm ban them.

Trade server:

Scamming will be a kick for 1 day(with message scamming against the rules of blackwonder), if they return and start scamming it will be a ban for 3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>perm ban.

If someone says they attempted to scam them my response will be "report them on the Blackwonder wonder forum with a screenshot or video".

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
there are some days i will not be on at all(not often) i like to visit my family and if i will be absent for an extended period of time i will notify someone(tell me who please).

If there is anything i can add (mostly to trade as i want to do that but don't where to start) please tell me.

Last edited:

Gibus

The fake F2P.
Staff Member
Admin
Herro practical problems!

Here's my opinion on your application.

your steamID is STEAM_0:1:109590906.

1567494176429.png

1567494208672.png
There isn't much I found, besides the 2 entries of "fuck" that are aimed at others. (most likely because you only have 540 chatlog entries)
These are quite recent though, the most recent one being 2 weeks old.

Your playtime stands at 21 hours, which is a little on the low end for my taste.

An Avenger's level threat#5012
I don't think you're in our discord.

As i have no idea how the true system works,
You could take a look at other applications to get a general idea.

for racial slurs(and gender) i would start off with a warning and a five minute gag, a second offense would be more severe i would silence them for about 1 hour, if they continued after that i would silence them for 24 hours.
First off, we don't do 5 minute punishments, racism is not tolerated here and usually starts off with a day mute/gag.
Secondly, we don't silence someone for racism unless they're using both chat and voice.

Mic spamming would not be met with anything as you can mute people in your main menu.
Mic spamming is against the rules and should be punished. Not everyone has the alternate leaderboard where you can click on names to mute them, and not everyone knows how to do that client-side.

. Hacking would be met with a kick instantly, if they came back i would send a message in chat that (username) could appeal there ban at blackwonder.tf and ban them
Hackers is immediate ban. We don't tolerate hackers. Make sure you have enough evidence to defend your stance if the hacker does decide to appeal.

Trade servers would be the same as above as well but i would warn players for sharking/scamming players, if they persist they will be silenced for one day as scammers never really stop trying to scam.
what if the scammer tries to scam by sending random offers without using chat?

In general, I don't think you have enough knowledge about the servers and our punishment system to become staff. Everything else seems fine to me for now, but I'd recommend reading up some information before trying to apply.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

practical

Strange
Staff Member
thanks! i was not sure if i could look at other applications, if i do try again ill look at those for a general idea.

Gibus

The fake F2P.
Staff Member
Admin
Herro again, I've just checked, and you're discord account is Practical problems, correct?
1568063469717.png

Would you mind correcting your discord to fit your other discord account? thanks!

practical

Strange
Staff Member
Herro again, I've just checked, and you're discord account is Practical problems, correct?
View attachment 12511

Would you mind correcting your discord to fit your other discord account? thanks!
I am unsure what you mean. I only have one discord. I have changed my name a few times, but it has always been the same account.

Thank you for your time,
Practical Problems

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Steam
Hi @practical problems. I spent a couple of hours with you on a server, and asked you a specific question or two, relative to the servers where we most need support. I am pleased to welcome you to the team, where you will be a mod on the following servers.

BlackWonder TX | Highertower | x100 Weapon
BlackWonder LA | Highertower | x100 Weapon
BlackWonder | Trade Minecraft
BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Admin
Congrats lil man. Feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions or need any help.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane
Steam
Congrats, I knew you could do it, and just by seeing your improvements in your app and everything else, I knew you were bound to make the team!

Gibus

The fake F2P.
Staff Member
Admin
hey, congrats! welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom