Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Possible Banned Weapon ideas for the Uber Upgrades servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i will tell what weapon it is and why it can lag or crash players/server

Syndey Sleeper: When Zoomed in it charges up to fast (if players upgrade the max charge rate) and since it applies jarate when fully charged,zoomed in, and fires really quick if you upgrade fire rate and reload rate. the rapid jarate effect can cause lag/crashes

Cow Mangler/Righteous Bison: Creates WAY too many particles/projectiles when upgraded/etc. (Ive seen effects of this myself)

Shooting Star/Machina/Hitman's Heatmaker: The tracer rounds can cause lag when the fire/reload rate are upgraded

Widowmaker: Since there is no "reloading" this weapon, the reload rate counts as a second fire rate bonus set of sorts and thus can have way too many projectiles/etc on screen.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

We have had these issues for quite a while with people complaining about weapons, but you are joining those servers to be able to use those specific weapons, it's like a while back where people wanted weapons removed on X10, these servers are made to make weapons a lot bigger and better. So I completely disagree that it should be removed, the only one I might be able to agree with is the ones with particle issues, but I have no experience with this, so could you either provide screenshots with them or if someone else can explain how bad it is because it could cause issues if its big enough. But since no one else has came "oh this weapon crashes my PC with his particles" then I don't really seen an issue with it.

But if you are finding someone weapons OP, why don't we just remove them all? :p

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We have had these issues for quite a while with people complaining about weapons, but you are joining those servers to be able to use those specific weapons, it's like a while back where people wanted weapons removed on X10, these servers are made to make weapons a lot bigger and better. So I completely disagree that it should be removed, the only one I might be able to agree with is the ones with particle issues, but I have no experience with this, so could you either provide screenshots with them or if someone else can explain how bad it is because it could cause issues if its big enough. But since no one else has came "oh this weapon crashes my PC with his particles" then I don't really seen an issue with it.

But if you are finding someone weapons OP, why don't we just remove them all? :p

I'd have to agree with this and I don't think banning weapons will lead to anything as the gamemode really will never be balanced nor was meant to be balanced in the first place.
I undestand that there are crashing problems that can occur and lag issues, but that's inevitable with such gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom