Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Polis Staff application on vsh UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polis

Name: My name is polis Your Age: and im 16 years old Location: from sweden, Server Information: Yes i've been an admin on many servers times mostly on prison break and deathrun holding the servers clean and safe. i got demoted when i stopped playing cause of deppresion and had a hard time in school. i've been admin on pwnzone.net and more servers i dont have the names of. i have +reps for being a good admin in my steam profile. my duration on those servers was for about 6-8 months,Are you familiar with admin commands? : Yes i know many commands from my before owner he taught me alot of commands. On which servers do you usually play? i play vsh everyday Application Questions and im donator right now so i ''votemute'' and ''votekick'', 'votegag'' when people dont listen to the rules, and i wanna become admin so its easier for me to do these things without Needing to vote for it. i never see any admins och vsh so i think i would fit in the community too help as a staff. i think im suitable for the staff placement cause like i said i have experience and im a nice guy and wanna help the community. And want to help blackwonder as mutch as i can. Right now and for the future of blackwonder. thats why i decided to apply. I can see the staffs in blackwonders forum but i didn't know any names before then. i would punish a rulebreaker that if he cheats i would ban him for some time depending on the cheat he used, if hes racist in chat i would ban,gag him for some time cause i dont accept racists. and other type of inappropriate
Language, i play everyday from 8 pm in the morning to 9 pm in the Evening. Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know : i know alot more commands and i wanna learn all the admins names and more stuff but i wanna be a test admin so i can show you that im suitable for this job. please and thank you :) heres my steam id! : https://steamcommunity.com/id/PolisBil/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom