Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Points Suggestion Dodgeball

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Ok when i play dodgeball you airblast the rocket yeah? And you get Points yeah? And when you kill someone it gives points too yeah? All of thy is does but here is what bothers me the most is:
Airblast Rocket-2 points
Kill someone- 2 points
Kill=Airblast in points which should be not equal because you are rewarded for killing yes? You can just get that point just by airblasting. And here is a way to fix:
1. Lower airblast points to 1
2. Make kill points 4
So people could have a motivation to kill someone for the points and not just stay alive and reflect and get the points you would get from killing just from one click not move and shoot and stuff
Yes yes you may be saying: Sometimes you get 4, 40, 15 points for killing someone. Yes correct but it is random so here is 2 simple/complicated steps to fix the point system in dodgeball

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
The points given on kill are not random. It takes into account how many points both players have. If the killer has more points than the person being killed, they won’t get a big bonus amount of points, but rather, they get the normal 2. If the killer had less points than the player being killed, they’d get more points for the kill. I’m not sure how big the point differential has to be for a specific amount of bonus credits, but I can assure you, the point system is not random, and is structured this way on purpose.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

The points given on kill are not random. It takes into account how many points both players have. If the killer has more points than the person being killed, they won’t get a big bonus amount of points, but rather, they get the normal 2. If the killer had less points than the player being killed, they’d get more points for the kill. I’m not sure how big the point differential has to be for a specific amount of bonus credits, but I can assure you, the point system is not random, and is structured this way on purpose.
hmm good but i still want normal airblast point to 1 and normal kills (no bonus) to 4 points so there is a meaning to kill someone for points

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
The whole point of Dodgeball is to kill the enemy team by airblasting... if anything, reducing the points per airblast is doing more harm, and giving an additional 2 points minimum on kill won’t affect much either considering that all you need to do for that is just to airblast the rocket one time... Altering with the point system that already works doesn’t make sense in my mind.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom