Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Plz Unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipy

Plz Unban me, I was bannedFish-Related Crimes because I called him a bitch in a trade server!
I think it is unnecessary and unjust and he has been increasing my ban time from 1 day to a week and then to a month and I dont want it to be a year. Please stop increasing it.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Before banning you, you disrespected someone else and I gave you a fair warning. You then proceeded to call me a "bitch" for killing you, and by that time, I had had enough. You also make it look like I extended your ban for no reason at all, when you left nasty comments on my profile which you have since deleted and which I would be more than happy to provide screenshots of. It didn't strike me by surprise when I found you were banned from other communities due to toxicity, and you're rather fortunate it wasn't permanent: https://rep.tf/76561198146100433

Still, I'll leave the verdict to a more experienced admin. To the admin handling this, please feel free to check SB, the ban has the initial reason, why it was extended to a week, and why it was extended to a month + screenshots of the nasty comments. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Also, your fear for me extending your ban further is illogical: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Plz Unban me, I was bannedFish-Related Crimes because I called him a bitch in a trade server!
I think it is unnecessary and unjust and he has been increasing my ban time from 1 day to a week and then to a month and I dont want it to be a year. Please stop increasing it.

Nu. Please use the correct format next time c:

@Fish-Related Crimes I'm going to reduce the ban to a week though, i do not think he deserves three extra weeks for saying that you were salty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom