Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Plugin can't open cell doors on wetworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

On wetworks when you try and open the cell doors it says map is incompatible so you have to end up hitting the green button on the map.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

The map has been this way since it was first added a loooooong time ago. Some maps only use a button to open cells and I imagine the reason behind wetworks being this way is because the cell doors break open and can not be closed again and only regenerate on the next round

villain

It doesn’t matter if they regenerate or not, the cell doors on wetworks aren’t actually doors, they’re breakables. I believe the plugin tries to send the Open input to the doors which fails since it’s a breakable. I don’t think the cell button part of the plugin has ever worked

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It doesn’t matter if they regenerate or not, the cell doors on wetworks aren’t actually doors, they’re breakables. I believe the plugin tries to send the Open input to the doors which fails since it’s a breakable. I don’t think the cell button part of the plugin has ever worked
This basically. If I remember correctly there were also no real names to those breakables. But I might be wrong.
The cell button part is actually just there to disable the button if doors were found, however we disabled that feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom