Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please remove the bots

K_ethernal

Please remove the bots, i'm from brazil and here there aren't many hightower servers, blackwonder has been my go-to server ever since i can't remember, however, since the bots introduction(10 bots if i'm not mistaken) i hadn't played anymore, i used to train jump while solo until someone joined, (i was the 1/32 player who invite people to join the server), howerver, i can't stand bots, even more on hightower, it is a nightmare, you can counter them, but that would go totally against my casual playstyle, and i can't jump around while they're there, so, as i was the "inviter" player, the server is either 0/32 or 32/32 on peak hours(wich is now way uncommon), so, blackwonder staff, if you guys can please, remove the bots, at least from hightower wich is pretty much empty all of the time, most south americans would be very pleased, i assume stats of frequency would say the same thing

Pixels303

Strange
I tried playing on my own computer single player games. Thing is, there is a degree of knowledge required to modify the physics on the desired map. Sometimes utilizing the features which Blackwonder implements in their maps are "Special and unique" to those specific servers. I have not observed any bots (More than two) on the hightower maps and they never chase me or leave their respawn.
I know this is a older thread, but K_ethernal, I hope you managed to discover this since making your post.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom