Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Please remove crits from hale in jailbreak vsh

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I have died 22 times in counting hale random critting me he shouldn't be able to do 650 damage randomly for free ontop of the 210% damage he gets on melee hits please remove it

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

isn't the whole point of that 210% damage to be able to kill anyone in 1 hit? besides i have noticed that hale really doesn't have crits in Jailbreak, he has to hit heavy twice in order to kill and as someone who plays spy in jailbreak, specially during VHS lr's, if he had crits he would be able to kill a deadringer spy right away which is not what happens

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Any hale other than the hhh can random crit I've been killed through my deadringer(With 210+hp kunai) several times

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Any hale other than the hhh can random crit I've been killed through my deadringer(With 210+hp kunai) several times
I believe horseless horsey boi can also random crit, although I'm not 100% on that one. Seriously though, can someone please change this? Demoknight and heavy also get screwed over by the 600 damage melee, only the Easter Bunny should be getting crits on his attacks (and not random ones either).

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

The hale in Jb is already over powered and hard to kill . with random crits it's even harder to kill the hale. Without the crits seems more ''balenced''

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I Deserved to die through my deadringer while having 250hp
1591125986811.png

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

I would be in favor for the dead ringer to be disabled during VSH since it just leads to delay as the spy can just bhop around the map and become unkillable.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I would be in favor for the dead ringer to be disabled during VSH since it just leads to delay as the spy can just bhop around the map and become unkillable.
Hale can bhop just as fast and can disrupt the spy's momentum by either bodyblocking him or cutting him off and hitting him into a wall or something. Or crit them, as has been demonstrated.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Hale can bhop just as fast and can disrupt the spy's momentum by either bodyblocking him or cutting him off and hitting him into a wall or something. Or crit them, as has been demonstrated.

The difference is that the Spy can instantly have enough momentum to bhop around while the hale has to take more time to gain that speed. By that time, the Spy's dead ringer would have fully charged again making it pointless (can even get healthpacks from climb). And don't give me the "hale can instantly bhopped if he gets backstabbed". Also on some maps like supermario it is damn near impossible to cut off the Spy or push them into a corner.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Crits have been removed for Hale in JB's version of VSH

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom