Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Please fix FF

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Can you guys please fix FF on jailbreak, its honestly so bad, and i dont know if its a thing on your end or its just really hard to make good FF, but like please, fix FF. Hit reg gives me aids, for example cell wars, 80% of the time you think you hit them but it somehow doesn't connect, and i know someone posted this on the forums earlier, but longer range melee weapons dont feel like they have longer range. So far, i've only talked about melee FF, but in instances such as admin hunger games, FF is extremely bad with hit scan and projectile weapons, and sniper rifles dont even do damage. Please fix FF so i can finally not lose a bit of my sanity every time we do cell wars. FF is extremely fucking buggy and its about time it gets a fix or a whole rework.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
Step one: make enabling ff automatically enable collisions as well. Step two: there is no step two

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
FF is something that the source engine technically isn't made for, that's why it's so bad. I made a suggestion about some kind of FFA gamemode, but was told that due to the unreliable FF that it wasn't feasible. There is nothing that can be done about the FF system as far as I know.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom