Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Please Can I Have One More Chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment:
PermaTeamban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:195861454

Who has punished you?

Rainbowrob

Why were you punished?

Doing multiple bad things.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I want to play on BLW again and I want to have one more chance at least.... Im really sorry for my mistakes and I want to go be Blue again. Please give me one more chance and this will be final and if I screw up, mess up or troll or something like that then feel free to ban me from every BLW server. I just want one more chance to go Blue and just feel good again.

Philip

Australium
Making multiple appeals saying the same thing isn't going to change anything just begging for mercy (or unless an admin intervenes).

Gain some credibility first.

Edit: If you burn and kill people on Jailbreak and annoy everyone on the server, you will be punished.

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
Well what credibility can I gain? I just can't do that. Even if I gain any credibility, will it change anything at all? I don't think so. So all I can do is this.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I can think of plenty of reasons why you should remain teambanned.
You freekill, you wander off, you bait, you mass bait, you talk over the warden, you spam in mic chat so that people can't hear over the warden if you don't particularly like him, you give invalid LR's and you also griefed arena many times, which is why you got perm'd in the first place.
If you'd be willing to have that permanent teamban upgraded to a permanent mute/silence, just hit me up and we can talk business.

D

Deleted member 2049

your most recent one was on Sunday https://blackwonder.tf/threads/im-really-sorry.8309/
Here are a number of reasons why I think you shouldn't be unteambanned
1. Mass Baiting
2. Freehitting
3. You claimed you did illegal ff for a dare, which also shows you can't be trusted
4. Spamming (Both mic and chat)
5. You even overtalk a lot, which actually should get you muted or silenced for that
Those were the only ones I can think of right now, but clearly you don't want to take punishment for your actions

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I can think of plenty of reasons why you should remain teambanned.
You freekill, you wander off, you bait, you mass bait, you talk over the warden, you spam in mic chat so that people can't hear over the warden if you don't particularly like him, you give invalid LR's and you also griefed arena many times, which is why you got perm'd in the first place.
If you'd be willing to have that permanent teamban upgraded to a permanent mute/silence, just hit me up and we can talk business.

This on top of you lying about the reasoning for your teamban
You were so toxic, that an admin actually warned us the rest of us, prior to me teambanning you. It just so happened ANOTHER person reported you on that same day for breaking rules. You cannot be trust and I promise that I will automatically decline any appeal made by you before Christmas. I will not be wasting my, or anyone else's times on this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom