Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND I LOVE PEOPLE

GummiPrince

Strange

Gummi

YES HELLO MY FELLOW DEMONS I HOPE YOU LIKE A ADHD CHILD WHO IS GAY AF.. Okay I'm gonna be serious now or try to. Hello my name is Charlie and I'm well just here bc a friend said so lol but it would be fun to explore and other stuff soooo please take care of me ^^

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
YES HELLO MY FELLOW DEMONS I HOPE YOU LIKE A ADHD CHILD WHO IS GAY AF.. Okay I'm gonna be serious now or try to. Hello my name is Charlie and I'm well just here bc a friend said so lol but it would be fun to explore and other stuff soooo please take care of me ^^

Seems like no one is giving a proper welcome, so let me be the first person to say
Welcome to BlackWonder! hope you enjoy it here!
Be sure to read the rules and stay out of trouble, and mind the Philip.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

oh yeah yeah

Welcome to the forums bud, make sure to not do any noe noes and you'll get by just fine. :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom