Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Please ADM or mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
an adm or moderator spends hourly on the blackwonder servers, because when there is no adm mainly in the jailbreak br or in others there is mic spam or freekiler looking like there is shit in place of the celebrant

Kiri

Australium
That made no sense, but I think your complaining about staff not being there to quickly handle rule-breakers. Staff will NEVER be on all the time, they have lives. Record a demo and report them through the forums.

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
I'm not complaining, only the problem is that at specific times of the servers the adms are not there, I respect the work of you

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

In that times when there is no mod or a admin on is when you should record a demo and make a report if someone break a rule.
Reports helps a lot when made correctly.
So if you have some time and want to help feel free to take a look at this thread

And here you can make a report https://blackwonder.tf/form/player-report.2/select

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
We understand your concern, however with over 200 servers it will be close to impossible to get a moderator on.
The best you can do is report any incidences that you experience in-game.
We are always looking to expand our team as well.

Thanks,
Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom