Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playing instruments

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
Do you play any instruments? if so, how long?

I have played:

Saxophone: 8 years
Piano: tried for few months, isn't my thing
Bass: 2.5 years
Drums: about 4 years
Guitar: about the same as bass, possibly closer to 3 years

One of my dreams is to be in band playing metal as drums or bass. That would be awesome

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

I've played guitar for a few years when I was much younger, but I grew impatient with trying to wrap my tiny fingers around the 'always-wide-guitar-neck' so gave up, then I moved onto piano and played for 5 years during highschool but grew despondent with only playing classical when I really wanted to play contemporary. I play drums and still remember my excitement the day I was able to buy my first 5-piece kit (albeit a cheap brand, but it was still mine and still exciting). However, my main 'instrument' will always be vocals. I've sung for as long as I can remember and have been part of numerous bands or performed solo with audiences ranging from 1 - 2,000 people.

music is in my bones • music will always be part of me

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Percussion:3 years and thats it :p

I want to add i really enjoy percussion, and i'd like to add anyone who thinks they cannot do percussion, they can! All it takes is you believing in yourself and having fun :D

Like I hate my band teacher right now but enjoy the music

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom