Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Platts's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platts

User name: Platts

Name
Platts

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:167545297

Your DiscordID
Platts#8057

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
AoDRP/UGaW Angel of death role play/United gamers and weebs https://discordapp.com/invite/mNreW55 and the game tracker https://www.gametracker.com/clan/aodrp

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak this sever to be exact 85.117.240.51:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because all of the edge and rule breaking of the jailbreak severs

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf#6969 Jim#6442

When are you usually available to play?
Every other week most weekends and on holidays

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic spam warn the gag for a 1h then 2 then 24 then one week then a year then permanently gag them free killing revive the killed person then kill the blu person then team warn teamban for 1h then 2h so on so team killing warn revive the blu that was killed and kill the guy who killed him then 1h team ban so on so on

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a autism called aspburgers sorry about my spelling

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
6:49am, this is the last thing I do tonight, today this morning? I'm tired too lol.
Couple things to note, before I head off.

Which servers have you previously managed?
AoDRP/UGaW
What server is this exactly? You may know what AoDRP stands for, but I for one do not. Could you unabbreviate this, please :3

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak
Which Jailbreak server specificly? We have quite a few of them :p

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf#6969
Me providing the link to the moderator application form, is hardly knowing me and or speaking to me.
Additionally, it would of been courteous, to ask if you could provide me as "known staff" as well, beforehand.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Team banning them from blu and if nonstop ban for a day :edit warning and reviving the red that was killed then slaying then team ban for like a 3 hour them and gaging them for 5 mins. Then making the punishment long so on so on
Not one to talk about Jailbreak, so ima tread lightly in this area (so that the jailbreak admins don't bully me). You need to add more detail into what you would do when dealing with someone. Jumping to TB'ing someone for 3 hours and gagging them may not the best course of action. We have a very extensive punishment ladder, which I suggest taking a look at (You can find this on all Accepted applications.)

Take a moment to look over the points i've said and edit parts that need to be edited. As said above, I highly recommend taking a look at other accepted applications, as they are a great source of information. Do not just copy paste from applications however. This is a giant no-no.
Hope this helps out. Good luck with your application. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom