Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined PinkCheetos's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkCheetos

Username: PinkCheetos

Name
PinkCheetos

Your Age
19, Almost 20

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes for sure

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:101898125

Your DiscordID
PINKCHEETOS#7718

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
AxiFortress. Back in the day VintageEpicFail ran these servers and I was an admin on all of them.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I currently rotate frequently on the Blackwonder 2fort, Blackwonder Trade plaza and both the dodgeball servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Ive seen a lot of people having issues with the store, with lag and server issues and I would love to be able to have little bits of information and the ability to lend a helping hand. Also since vote kicking is disabled sometimes people will join the servers and bully or abuse or just ruin the fun for the majority and I see tf2 as quite fun, not toxic. I would like to see it stay this way

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Ive spoken to a lot of black wonder staff, Sophisticated Scout is who ive spoken to the most. I havent asked about becoming moderator because i didnt know it was an option.

How often do you play TF2?
Usually daily, after work i hop on for atleast a few hours to have a bit of fun and talk to the awesome black wonder community

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I dont think that permanent punishment is usually the way to go, muting people if they are toxic on the server. timing people out for a few hours or days so they need to relax before the come back on the server. For any severe punishment id double check with some black wonder higher ups.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really would love this position as ive really enjoyed playing on the black wonder servers and a lot of the community and I seem to get a long. Ive got a lot of experience with tf2 on other accounts and used to be a huge collector/player. I think id be a great asset because I stay up quite late on these servers when not many other mods would be active.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Heya PinkCheetos, I'm excited to see your enthusiasm to join the staff team but sadly you're well under the required amount of hours.
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes for sure
Screenshot_20210226-024626_Chrome.jpg
Your TF Stats page <- Check here to track your hours if you decide to apply in the future!

PinkCheetos

does this include the dodgeball servers because ive spent a tonne of time on the advanced and beginner servers. Never the less ill keep playing and maybe eventually

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
does this include the dodgeball servers because ive spent a tonne of time on the advanced and beginner servers. Never the less ill keep playing and maybe eventually
Yes, that time would include all time played in the last 12 months, on any blackwonder server

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
If you're applying for Dodgeball then tell us how you would punish players for that specific gamemode.
I think it would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom