Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Piece Of Cakee's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piece Of Cakee

Strange
User name: Piece Of Cakee

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:85211267

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I was joking about 'GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX' joke, well I wasn't meant to advertise hacks I never know it can causes me a PERMANENT gag

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I felt really sorry for that, that was my bad, but I'll not doing this anymore I promised.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo Piece of Cake! Going through your TFStats, I see that you have about nearly 6 days of playtime on BlackWonder servers, so I would assume that you have read the rules for BlackWonder considering that you enjoy playing on it. And in the General Rules for BlackWonder, it states "Advertising hacks/cheats is something we do not allow." This is a fairly simple rule to follow, and breaking this rule, even if it was in a joking manner, does lead to a perma mute or gag depending on if you advertised via voice or text chat, so for now, I will not change your gag length, as I will keep it permanent. Appeal for your punishment in about 1 month and I may consider revoking your punishment.

Piece Of Cakee

Strange
Heyo Piece of Cake! Going through your TFStats, I see that you have about nearly 6 days of playtime on BlackWonder servers, so I would assume that you have read the rules for BlackWonder considering that you enjoy playing on it. And in the General Rules for BlackWonder, it states "Advertising hacks/cheats is something we do not allow." This is a fairly simple rule to follow, and breaking this rule, even if it was in a joking manner, does lead to a perma mute or gag depending on if you advertised via voice or text chat, so for now, I will not change your gag length, as I will keep it permanent. Appeal for your punishment in about 1 month and I may consider revoking your punishment.
Thanks mate, I will not doing that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom