Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined phunny's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

phunny

Strange
Username: phunny

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:222201082

Who has punished you?
you have been banned by "this server" idk

Why were you punished?
duplicate account? BanReason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i just tried to join a blackwonder jailbreak server and it said i was banned by this server when ive never had any duplicate accounts join or whatever that means i dont have alts on tf2. can you review this please? its marked on my account on steamhistory.net and ppl think i cheat in game

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Phunny, you were banned Sunday 14th of April 2024 02:01:24 PM by our AntiCheat for being a duplicate account.

8 minutes before you were banned, an account called apple(fruit) joined from the same IP and was banned by our AntiCheat for [Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_smg. (STEAM_0:0:601375493). You two also seem to be steam friends.

phunny

Strange
again i dont have a duplicate account and its unfortunate that since i was friends and the same ip warrants me being banned?

phunny

Strange
im trying to view the demo but i cant download it since i never even got to join the server. also its not availible for download anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom