Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Petuga's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petuga

Strange
Staff Member
User name: Petuga

Name
Petuga

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Petuga#9882

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i play on the 2fort servers (blackwonder 2fort and blackwonder UK 2fort) for the most part and i noticed theres a lack of moderation or admins there whenever im online

Why would you like to become a moderator?
id like to maintain the servers clean and "healthy" of toxicity, hackers, abusers and possible more, since ive got quite a bit of play time on them and im a very regular player as well i figured i could maybe help with managing them! and as stated above ive noticed a huge lack of moderation and administration on the server whenever im online and i wanna fix that so players have an enjoyable experience

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Mostly everyday, though i avoid large play sessions so i dont get stressed or burnt out, so i just quit the game or go to the main menu

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Chat spam: 2x warn > 1 hour gag > 3 hour gag > 6 hour gag > 12 hour gag > 1 day gag > 3 day gag > 1 week gag > 2 week gag > 1 month gag > perma gag

Micspam: 2x warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 6 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > perma mute

Racism: 1 hour mute & gag > 4 hour mute & gag > 1 day mute & gag > 1 week mute & gag > 2 week mute & gag > Perma mute & gag or ban

!calladmin abuse: Warn > 3 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 3 week ban > perma ban

Preventing objective capture: warn > slay > kick

innapropriate sprays: Perma spray ban

innapropriate signs: Perma sign ban

Hacking: Perma ban

Exploiting glitches: Warn > kick 2x > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > perma ban

Griefing: Warn > 2x Kick >1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > perma ban

Disrespecting players: warn > 1 hour mute & gag > 4 hour mute & gag > 1 day mute & gag > 3 day mute & gag > 1 week mute & gag > 2 week mute & gag or ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i answered No on the question "Have you managed servers previously?" because i have managed servers outside of tf2 not in tf2 itself
i also have intentions of becoming much more active here on the forums

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
We appreciate the interest in helping the community.

Your application is lacking. You should review this guide and make the necessary changes.

Petuga

Strange
Staff Member
We appreciate the interest in helping the community.

Your application is lacking. You should review this guide and make the necessary changes.

i updated the application could you please review whenever possible? thanks in advance

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What was this about
1591409091983.png

Other than this, logs and punishments are fine.

Petuga

Strange
Staff Member
What was this about

Other than this, logs and punishments are fine.
yeah at the time Cybjer was just insulting other players for using both rtd and if im not mistaken capturing the objective, i admit it was a mistake on my part i apologize on it even though that wont help i still feel like i should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom