Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Personal Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

First of all I want to say that I get it are all jokes and stuff.

So recently my aunt has been diagnosed with cancer and I'm really sad about it.
And I get pretty easily triggered or remembered about it as soon as I see those kinda jokes.
So yeah I just wanna say that if I react heavily to jokes like that. This is why...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Hope your aunt recovers quickly. I understand how you feel as my grandmother only just recovered from cancer recently. <3 xoxo

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper

And I get pretty easily triggered or remembered about it as soon as I see those kinda jokes.
So yeah I just wanna say that if I react heavily to jokes like that. This is why...

oh... uuuh sorry if my "jailbreak gave me cancer" jokes triggered you before.... i will try to use them even less now...
i know that cancer is a very serious thing, but because of how much pain i'm having in jailbreak from all the shit that's been happening i usually call it cancer...

And i hope your aunt will recover very soon <3
Good luck to you and her dude!

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

oh... uuuh sorry if my "jailbreak gave me cancer" jokes triggered you before.... i will try to use them even less now...
i know that cancer is a very serious thing, but because of how much pain i'm having in jailbreak from all the shit that's been happening i usually call it cancer...

And i hope your aunt will recover very soon <3
Good luck to you and her dude!
It's ok Wolf I don't take it personally and I understand that jailbreak can be a real pain especially if you don't like it in the first place...

But I love it for some reason (probably am immune to it after 2.5 years or so...)

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Hope your aunt gets better, and hope your family have the best of luck.
Stay determined. And that isn't a Undertale meme, well, it is. But I don't mean it in the meme-y sense.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
I may not know you very well, but I hope for the best for your Aunt. I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers. I am Catholic, but not orthodox. (y)

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hope your aunt gets better, and hope your family have the best of luck.
Stay determined. And that isn't a Undertale meme, well, it is. But I don't mean it in the meme-y sense.
I may not know you very well, but I hope for the best for your Aunt. I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers. I am Catholic, but not orthodox. (y)
Thanks you guys :D

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Chansey did it's job :3

Good to hear everything is Okie dokie again <3

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

latest

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I'm happy for you! I also had someone very close to me who had an deadly illness.. sadly, it was not cureable and he died.
But oh well, no use crying about it now. What I want to say is: Enjoy the time you've got with your aunt thanks to the doctors!

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal

I know what it feels to see someone you love get a disease that is technically almost a death sentence.
My prayers are with you and your aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom