Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Perma Mute Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypicalAsian

Unremarkable
Well, me and a couple players decided to be STUPID, and mic spam. I made really stupid sounds, others spammed music, and others spammed memes ( LOUD EAR RAPE MEMES, racist things, etc. ) . It all stopped once 1 admin came on, 2010wolf. I was muted for 60 minutes, while the others were muted for like, idk, 4 hrs? Well, after 60 mins, i was unmuted, 2010wolf asked me kindly to not go on mic. I asked why. He said because the system, A.K.A SourceComms, is jacked up, and it will be fixed once i come back a WEEK later! So i listened. After i left the server, i thought mic spamming was a bit to much, so, i thought not to do it the next time i got on the server. From now on, i thought i could be a good a proud warden, and not an annoying micspammer. Im sincerely sorry that i annoyed the server, and the admins, it's quite annoying to be a micspammer, or to hear someone micspam now, thb. So here i am, a week later, and yet, SourceComms still tells me that im muted, so is the others, that micspammed a week ago. Am i still muted, because im not trusted, and im annoying? Is this a glitch? Please fix.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I was there and the reason he asked you not to talk on mic was because the system was broken at the moment so everyone that was supposed to be muted was actually not.
He said that it would be a week mute which was from the 30th of August.
So you have to wait till the 6th of September before you can talk on mic again.
So there is no glitch, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom