Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Perk balance changes (Zs medic vs engie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
These are some balance changes for some perk that are very underwhelming.

Freezer and pusher:20 sec cooldown instead of 30
empowered: 25% damage nerf instead of 50%

Suggest other changes for zs if you like

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
that is a weapon change these are for perks only, but suggest if you want.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
community agreed on this on discord
could you ask them to come over here and give feedback then? just having you claim that "people" and "the community" agree doesn't really help us much.
The votes, currently standing at 0, also doesn't say much.

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
No feedback, most of the community agree on these changes, the community agreed on this on discord.
Now let me start off with this "not a fan of perks" but I think the perks listed in suggestion are fine especially freezer I don't think that needs a buff. But pusher I sorta agree now with that out of the way I don't think the whole "community" agreed with these changes maybe only like 3? (or more) and like Completionist said I'm not seeing anyone commenting or voting on this. Anyways my general opinion on these changes is a negative maybe except for pusher.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Now let me start off with this "not a fan of perks" but I think the perks listed in suggestion are fine especially freezer I don't think that needs a buff. But pusher I sorta agree now with that out of the way I don't think the whole "community" agreed with these changes maybe only like 3? (or more) and like Completionist said I'm not seeing anyone commenting or voting on this. Anyways my general opinion on these changes is a negative maybe except for pusher.
Oh thought you did sorry mate, but a good chunk of people agreed on this last time I brought this up

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Oh thought you did sorry mate, but a good chunk of people agreed on this last time I brought this up
You need to stop making low-effort "uhhh I want uhhh this uhhh"-type posts dude if you want anything modified in the game

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
this thread had been left open for a while to gather feedback, and nothing really changed. "your community" didn't come by to drop any feedback/agreements, and the votes still stand at a negative value.
I'll be closing this suggestion for now, thanks.
1652459184953.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom