Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pepo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepo

Username: Pepo

Name
Pepo

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/36482136

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Pepo#2229

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on US Jailbreak which is also the sever I'd like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
So I can punish people who are making the game not fun for other people by breaking the rules

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
According to my Steam playtime I've played it for 1,660.4 hours and I usually play a few hours of TF2 everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If a person tricks someone into breaking the rules instead of punishing the one who was tricked and giving a slap on the wrist to the one who caused it, I want to punish the one who caused it and give a warning to the one who was tricked. If a person is overall trying to make the game a nightmare to other players, I want to ban the person for a day and if they keep doing it, they will be banned permanently. If a person uses crit hacks they will experience similar punishments to the ones who make the game not fun for others.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been in TF2 servers where the admins where people who were racist and bullied other players for random reasons, I want to be an admin who people can trust and respect and not one who people despise. Another thing about me is that I've been in many situations where I want people to get the justice they deserve, if someone is being unfairly punished or being treated poorly I usually want them to be able to have their justice as I feel some people just can't get it, I've been like this for a long time and I really just want people fairly treated.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Just mentioning:
Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes
Your SteamID2
1677476038412.png

This is in the guide.

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

You don't know the rules, and have a terrible attitude. Every encounter I've had with you consisted of you encouraging people to either break the rules or you getting into arguments with me over me telling you to not break them.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom