Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted peanutski's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutski

Ephedra

Username: peanutski

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199444308025 // STEAM_0:1:742021148

Who has punished you?
Unsure

Why were you punished?
Most likely my NSFW spray, I'm not able to check the bans page because my login credentials do not go through. I will change the spray with a moderator present for proof

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I made an honest mistake, was unsure of the rules and noticed other semi-nsfw content sprayed and thought nothing of it. I did put it in discreet place as to not disturb too many people if that makes a difference. (I know it doesn't, haha. I'm sorry)

Oak

Gore-Spattered
The SteamID that has been provided has no active spraybans on it, sometimes the database is slow and your spray doesn't appear when you spray it, especially at the start of rounds etc. I'd give it another shot and see if it appears this time. If it works feel free to reply to this thread so we can close it, and if it doesn't work also feel free to reply to this thread with a screenshot so we can find out why you can't spray.

I made an honest mistake, was unsure of the rules and noticed other semi-nsfw content sprayed and thought nothing of it.
We're glad you know about the rule now, and we are glad you are going to change your spray so it doesn't appear on our servers for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 24)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom