Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted peacekeeper's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacekeeper

Username: peacekeeper

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:17532138

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (TB) | Weapon: tf_weapon_pistol_scout

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was just tracking a afk demo and bugging my pistol with my macro , i don't know if macros are allow or not , but it was what happened , hope that you guys can help me

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There has been no advantage to using a pistol autoclicker for over 12 years. Why risk it?

Would recommend making the appeal before instantly creating new accounts to join the same server with.

peacekeeper

There has been no advantage to using a pistol autoclicker for over 12 years. Why risk it?

Would recommend making the appeal before instantly creating new accounts to join the same server with.
the autoclicker macro was for another game , it wasnt anything that gave advantage it just bugs the pistol and it doesn't shoots just stays kinda reloading and making some noises , i thought that the fact that i was clicking so fast and the demo was afk was the cause of it , 100%acc and alot of clicks per second , i wanted to try this theory thats all , my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom