Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bradymerzbach

A simple plugin that fires off a rocket at the cannon direction of the tank during the shoot animation for the Panzer Pants soldier taunt.

I feel like this should be added to the Team Fortress 2 servers c: it would be super fun and awesome

It can be added to any gamemode - map since its just a simple sourcemod plugin and only effects the taunt itself to allow it to fire a projectile

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If it were cosmetic only, might be a neat little addition.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Yea it is a sourcemod plugin o: it shouldn't effect any other sourcemods on the servers it only changes the taunt to be able to fire a projectile

Cosmetic only = has no effect on other players.
eg. if it would be able to fire a projectile, would the projectile be able to hit other players and deal damage? If so, it probably will not be added.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
if it would be able to fire a projectile, would the projectile be able to hit other players and deal damage? If so, it probably will not be added.
It does indeed, fire a projectile that is able to cause damage, though, if i remember correctly, the damage it causes is lower than stock.
By the way, that might be a problem in game modes like VSH/FF2 (Imagine Hale literally shooting rockets from long range) and WarioWare (You're not supposed to cause ranged damage in specific minigames) and stuff like that.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Since it's not really a huge thing. I don't believe it warrants adding an entire plugin for this

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom