Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pan Pan's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
User name: Pan Pan

Name
Pan Pan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:168105586

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak LA
Jailbreak AUS
Jailbreak SG

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been in the community for more than a year and I've enjoyed playing within the servers of BLW and ended up buying more than 2 donors within a year. I left the community for 3 months due to the amount of rule breakers in the server and came back and then started playing jailbreak again, but things didn't change like before, there are still rule breakers who think its "Fun" to break rules. I bought Donor again just to help up a little but even with my donor people will still come back and start breaking rules again. I decided to just apply Admin but got both of app declined, so i decided to apply for mod instead since I only go to designated servers and wanted to help the community with rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Markk
Pkay
Vick
Gibus
Egg
Paragon

When are you usually available to play?
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) 4 pm to 10 pm Weekends (Sat-Sun) 10 am to 2 am

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Everyone

Overtalking Admins/Mod While giving a Mic Check> Warn> 1 hour mute> 2 hours> 3 hours>1 day mute> 3 days mute> 1 week mute> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Talking Over Warden> Warn> 1 hour mute> 2 hours > 3 hours > 1 day mute> 3 days mute> 1 week mute> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Armory camping> Warn> Slay

Delaying> Warn> Slay

Ghosting> Warn> 1 day silence> 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > Perma.

False Informations/False Accusations> Warn> 1 day silence> 3 days > 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Griefing> Warn> Slay> 1 day ban> 3 days> 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month

Mic/Chat Spamming> Warn> 1 day silence> 3 days> 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > Perma

Sticky Trapping> Warn> Slay > 1 day ban> 3 days > 1 week > 3 weels > 1 month.

Hacking> Record a demo and let staff know> If confirmed, perma ban.

Latespawning Abusing> Warn> Slay >1 day ban> 3 days > 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Racism> Warn> 1 day silence> 3 days> 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month> Perma.

Reds

Ammo Glitching> Warn> Slay> 1 day ban> 3 days ban> 1 week> 3 weeks > 1 month.

Blue

Freekilling> If possible, will respawn the guy who got freekilled and slay the freekiller, if repeated > 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > Perma

Mass Freekill> 1 week ban and Perma Team ban

Team Kill> 1 day Team ban > 3 days > 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Favouritsm> Warn > 1 day team ban> 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks> 1 month.

Warden Impersonation> Warn > 1 day mute > 3 days > 1 week > 1 month.

No mic> Perma Team ban until he shows his mic.

Freehitting> Warn > 1 day team ban> 3 days > 1 week> 1 month.

Illegal FF> Disable FF and Warn> If it continues, 1 day team ban> 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks> 1 month.

Pardon> Warn > 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Chaining Special days> Warn> 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week > 3 weeks> 1 month.

Renaming Reds> Warn> 1 day team ban > 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month.

Lying> Warn> 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

No Repeats> Warn> 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week> 1 month.

Kill order> Warn> 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week> 1 month.

Unwarden> Force them back to warden, if no orders are given> 1 day team ban> 3 days> 1 week> 3 weeks> 1 month.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Here are my Previous Bans:
Previous Apps:
Chatlogs of me spamming lennies:
29274.png

3 pages of me saying "Retard":
29274.png

29274.png

29274.png

I can't find some of my toxicity chat logs but i know there are a lot during the first time i joined the community. I can't honestly say that I'm not toxic anymore since whenever i get mad, i just go really toxic, I've been really toxic in the past. I've already controlled my mouth but i can't guarantee that i'm still not toxic.
Edit:
Forgot to put "Racism".

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I can't honestly say that I'm not toxic anymore since whenever i get mad, i just go really toxic, I've been really toxic in the past. I've already controlled my mouth but i can't guarantee that i'm still not toxic.
This troubles me. Though I do appreciate your honesty, as an Admin you have to preferably be toxic free to be able to do your best and be your best self, especially when it comes to handling conflicts and keeping your temper down. It seems to me that you write in present tense, meaning that you do still get angry from time to time, which only baffles me more to why you would apply so early. I'd suggest waiting until you can clearly say that you have worked out your problems and hopefully overcome them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
This troubles me. Though I do appreciate your honesty, as an Admin you have to preferably be toxic free to be able to do your best and be your best self, especially when it comes to handling conflicts and keeping your temper down. It seems to me that you write in present tense, meaning that you do still get angry from time to time, which only baffles me more to why you would apply so early. I'd suggest waiting until you can clearly say that you have worked out your problems and hopefully overcome them.
Hey there, Vick. Yes, I still have anger issues, this has been a problem ever since i've joined blw. I've already got a grip on my anger most of the time same goes to my toxicity. Most of my recent chatlogs have minor toxicity and there has been no recent incident of me being really mad. I'm already starting to have a cool head whenever i'm in arguments but like i said, i still can't guarantee that i'm not toxic. I just hope things go with the flow without me flipping out on things but i can asssure you that i will overcome it overtime.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @Pan Pan !

I want to start off by saying that we are very glad that you enjoy playing on the community and we hope you continue to do so. At this time, we think it would be better for you to work on your admitted difficulty with maintaining composure during conflict. We are going to pass on your application this time, but we hope that you continue to work on your anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom