Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pan Pan's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
User name: Pan Pan

Name
Pan Pan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:168105586

Your DiscordID #1732 (NotPanduro)

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? SG Hightower No Carts
LA Jailbreak
SG Jailbreak
SG Turbine

Why would you like to become an admin? I just really hate those People who break the rules just to enjoy themselves but ruining the fun of the other players at the same time.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Markk
Egg
Paragon
VickVevo
(You can always tell me to remove your names)

When are you usually available to play? Weekdays (GM+18 or Philippine time) 4 pm to 10 pm Weekends> Pretty much the whole day but i play other games other than tf2

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Punishment Limits will increase depending on the player's history of bans. These punishment applies both on Jailbreak and Dm servers.
Time limits of Bans:
30 mins> hour\s > day\s > week\s > month\s > Perma

Main
Ghosting > Mute for an hour

Delaying > Slay

Exploiting > Warm> Ban for 30 mins> An hour > A day Ban> A Week ban> A month Ban> Perma

Calladmin Abuse> Ban for 30 mins> 1 hour> 1 day> 1 week> 1 month> Perma

Racism/Disrespectful > Silence for 30 mins> 1 hour> 1 day> 1 week> 1 month> Perma

Advertising Hacks> Perma Gag

Hacking> Record, gather some evidence and ban the Player

Exposing admins> Silence for a day.

Inappropriate Spray/Decal> tell them to change it, if not they will receive an hour ban> 1 day ban> 1 week ban> 1 month ban> Perma ban

Spawn Camping> 1 hour ban > 2 hours ban> 1 day ban > 2 days ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban> Perma ban

Jailbreak

Reds

Abusing as a freeday or exploiting > Warn> 1 day ban> 2 days ban> 1 week ban> 1 month ban> Perma ban

Ammo Glitching> Tell them to slay themselves, if not, 2 hours ban> 1 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 weeks> 1 month ban> Perma ban

Blus

No mic> Perma team ban unless proven.

Favouritsm> Slay> 1 day Team ban> 1 week Team ban> 2 weeks Team ban>1 month> Perma Team ban

Freekill> 1 hour team ban

Mass freekill> A week ban> 2 weeks> A month ban> Perma ban

Griefing> 1 hour team ban> 1 day team ban> 1 week team ban> 1 month team ban> Perma ban

Lr Denial> 1 hour team ban> 1 day team ban> 1 week team ban> 1 month team ban> Perma ban

Away from warden> Tell them to go back or slay, If they still continue, 1 day team ban.

Inaudible Mic> Tell the player to fix their mic, fail to fix it will result in a day ban.

Overtalking Warden/Admin> 1 hour mute

Teamkill > 1 hour team ban

Warden

Trick orders> Tell the warden to make a clear order, They will get a day team ban if they didn't

Illegal Order> Tell them that it's not allowed, They will receive a slay if they don't listen

No repeats> Tell them to give a repeat, Slay will be given, if they continue, they will receive a day team ban.

Not willing to go warden/Unwardening> 1 day team ban> 1 week team ban > 1 month team ban > Perma

Illegal FF> Team ban for 1 hour

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I was toxic back in the day and really autistic (It's because i was drunk at the time) but i changed when the months pass, i just drink a little and i learned how to control my mouth, but i sometimes become toxic if i become agitated or Tilted. Past is past but mistakes are mistakes. Though, i may have been toxic recently but I'll be more serious this time.

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Open report on you

Thanks for replying, yes, i did freekilled Frog. In the demo you can see that i freekilled him during out of cell rebel day because i thought he went out of his cell where the rebeller was running. It was a really big mistake since i wasn't paying that much attention on how much reds went out of the cells. I was just waiting for my punishment on the report since i really did freekill him on accident. But on the first part of the demo wasn't a freekill, the 2 guys went out of the cell when the warden said out of cell rebel day. I thought i freekilled those guys when they went out of their cells but i remembered that it was out of cell rebel day, that's why i said "i got a little worried" on the demo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

You have no idea about our punishment system, examples such as:

Inaudible Mic> Tell the player to fix their mic, fail to fix it will result in a Perma ban.
Permabanning for not having a mic?

Mass freekill> Perma team ban
It would be a week ban and extend more for repeated offenses

Favouritsm> Slay> 1 day Team ban> 1 week Team ban> 1 month Team ban> Perma Team ban
Too harsh, going from a one day to one week then to one month is a BIG jump.

Ammo Glitching> Tell them to slay themselves, if not 1 day ban> 1 week ban> 1 month ban> Perma ban
Also harsh

i just drink a little and i learned how to control my mouth, but i sometimes become toxic if i become agitated or Tilted. Past is past but mistakes are mistakes.
This still sounds alarming regardless of how you put it with drinking. Staff should always remain calm in the servers so they can deal with players effectively and professionally.

Another thing I want to mention regarding toxicity -

As for my experience with you in the servers too, I don't see you as staff material yet due to what is seen here and sometimes your displays of immaturity in game.

-Support

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
You have no idea about our punishment system, examples such as:

Permabanning for not having a mic?

It would be a week ban and extend more for repeated offenses

Too harsh, going from a one day to one week then to one month is a BIG jump.

Also harsh

This still sounds alarming regardless of how you put it with drinking. Staff should always remain calm in the servers so they can deal with players effectively and professionally.

Another thing I want to mention regarding toxicity -

As for my experience with you in the servers too, I don't see you as staff material yet due to what is seen here and sometimes your displays of immaturity in game.

-Support
Thank you for replying, I was being toxic because i got agitated of someone. He was being toxic too, to the blu's for not doing their jobs properly, i got really agitated so i told him to shut up but he just became more toxic, that's where i got really pissed and started being toxic to him until he shut up but at the end it worked out for the both of us and he apologized to me and so do i . I still have a problem with my temper but i'll try to work on it if i can. Some of the chatlogs are, i admit, were intentional but ill try to be more serious next time.

And for my punishments, ill try to fix it to your preference.

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Ghosting > Mute for an hour
What if it is in chat?
I would also add your punishment ladder to this.

Calladmin Abuse> Gag for 30 mins> 1 hour> 1 day> 1 week> 1 month> Perma
Gagging won't do anything as they can still type out commands such as !calladmin, we ban for this.

Advertising Hacks> Perma Gag/Ban
There is no need to perma ban them for advertising, though they often come hand in hand you shouldn't ban them unless they are using the hack.

Exposing admins> Gag for a day.
What if it is on mic? Again with adding your ladder to this.

Inappropriate Spray/Decal> tell them to change it or they'll get banned for a day.
And if they're a previous offender? Again with the ladder.

Freeday abuse> Slay
If they receive freeday and do it again? Elaborate please.

Freekill> 1 day Team ban
Griefing> 1 day Team ban
Lr Denial> 1 day Team ban
Away from warden> Tell them to go back or slay, If they still continue, 1 day team ban.
Again with adding your ladder to all of these.

Not willing to go warden/Unwardening> Slay> Perma ban
This is a huge jump, fix this.

There is a lot more to edit with your application and it feels overall half-finished, not to mention your toxic chatlogs which are recent.
-Support
Good luck.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
What if it is in chat?
I would also add your punishment ladder to this.

Gagging won't do anything as they can still type out commands such as !calladmin, we ban for this.

There is no need to perma ban them for advertising, though they often come hand in hand you shouldn't ban them unless they are using the hack.

What if it is on mic? Again with adding your ladder to this.

And if they're a previous offender? Again with the ladder.

If they receive freeday and do it again? Elaborate please.

Again with adding your ladder to all of these.

This is a huge jump, fix this.

There is a lot more to edit with your application and it feels overall half-finished, not to mention your toxic chatlogs which are recent.
-Support
Good luck.
Hey there egg, thank you for your feedback on my punishments . I will try to fix them to your preference. About my toxic chatlogs, i'll try to clear them out as soon as possible. Have a nice day, lad

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Currently gagged, -support
View attachment 9549
Hey there herald, thanks for pointing that out. I got gagged cause it was the saxton hale lr and there is this one red who is staying in obby, not fighting the hale. I ghosted him out since i thought you can ghost people if they are not constantly fighting the hale. I didn't actually know how saxton hale works but sorry about that. I asked one of my friend if you can do that and they said that it's allowed. I've seen a lot of people doing that on SG jailbreak. I hope you understand.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

thanks for pointing that out.
Edit | The spoiler above can be ignored as I took it from a different context, my bad. Nonetheless, I'm not holding back my thoughts as you are currently punished.
-support

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
U
Hey there markk, thats actually when herald11 accidentaly banned me for a week because he thought that i was talking while gagged. I told him that the screenshot when i was talking was before i was gagged. I was gagged on March 2, saturday 10:30 am whilst the screenshot was march 2, 4 am. On the tfstats, the chatlog was 3 pages before my gag.

D

Deleted member 3276

Hello Pan Pan,

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application due to your inability to play without getting punished.

Thanks,
Herald11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom