Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pan Pan's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
User name: Pan Pan

Name
Pan Pan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:168105586

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Jailbreak (SG,LA, and sometimes EU)
(Played on some of the servers like Cp_Orange and ctf_2fort)

Why would you like to become an admin? Just looking for a responsibility since i really hate rule breakers. ( especially those freekillers and micspammers in the server)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Egg
Mark
Paragon

Feel free to tell me to remove your names.

When are you usually available to play? Weekdays (GMT+8 or Philippines time) Around 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm (can extend to 1 hour if Tuesday) if its Wednesday, i am active around 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm Weekends or holidays Active at: 7:30 am to 12:00 pm (If i'm offline on steam maybe im playing other games)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

I would usually give limits on punishment depending on how bad the situation is. It will increase the more they break the rules. Here are the limits:
1 Hour ban> 2 Hour ban> 1 day ban> 2 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 weeks ban> 1 month ban.

Note: These are only my temporary punishment and limits. I may add punishment in the future and i may increase my limits depending on the situation.

MAIN:

Ghosting> Mute for an hour (Depends on the situation)

Talking over Warden or Admin> Ask them to stop. If they still continue, they will be muted for an hour.

Sticky trap> If Blu, Ask them to detonate it if there are not reds around it. As for the reds, ask them to simply detonate it.

Delaying> Ask them to stop delaying or they will be slayed.

Armory camping> Ask them to stop. If they don't, they will be slayed. If they continue, team banned for an hour

Late spawn Abuse> 1 Hour ban>2 hour ban> 1 day ban

JAILBREAK:

BLU:
Free kill> Team banned for a day and revive the free killed red.

Mass free kill (+3 or above) > Team banned for a week (If intentional, Permanent team from the server) and revive the free killed reds if possible.(Limit will increase depending if they have previous bans or if they still continue it)

Free hitting> Warn the guard to stop. If they ignore me, i will slay them. If they continue even tho i warned them, they will be Team banned for an hour

Not with the warden> Ask them if they were permitted to hunt down or reason why they are away from warden. If they were not permitted by the warden, then i will ask them to go back to the warden. If not, slay.

No mic> Ask them first if they have a mic. If not, they will be Team banned until they use it.

Team kill> Ask them why they killed their team. If they teamkilled for no reason, they will be team banned for an hour (except if it was a freekiller regardless there was an admin witnessing it)

Unclearable Mic> Tell them to fix it. If they didn't manage to fix it, they will be Team banned until it is fixed.

Favouritsm> tell the blue to stop (Ex: By letting a red live in hide'n'seek even tho he isn't the last one). If they continue to do this a 1 day ban will be applied to them.

LR Denial> 1 Day team ban will be applied to the guard

Griefing> Such as sticky trap or late spawning. They will be slain (ban, Depends on the situation).

For Wardens:

Not willingly going warden/ Unwarden> Team ban until they prove themselves that they are willing to go warden

Not giving a Repeat> He/she will be slayed, unless if they killed reds while not giving a repeat then they will receive an hour ban.

Illegal FF> if possible, i will turn the ff off and if any of the reds are killed, he/she will receive a day team ban

Lying: It's already in the rules that lying is illegal for wardens. I will ask them not to lie. Fail to comply, They will be slayed and if there are reds that died during the process, 1 day ban.

Illegal orders> If they give an illegal orders (such as telling the reds to kill a blue), i will ask them to change the orders. IF one of the reds died during the process, The warden will get 1 day team ban.

Trick orders/ Conflicting orders> Tell them to make their orders clear. If they ignore me, they will be slayed.

Reds:

Free day abuse> Warn> Slay

Ammo Glitching> If accidental, i will tell them not to use it or rejoin the game. If they use it, they will receive a week ban.

Others:

Micspamming/Chatspamming> Warn them. Fail to comply will either get:

1 Hour Mute/Gag> 1 day Mute/Gag> 2 day Mute/Gag> 1 Week Mute/Gag>2 week Mute/Gag> 1 Month Mute/Gag> Permanent Mute/Gag

(Either music or voice)

Racism> 1 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 2 days mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 2 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag> Permanent mute/gag (This will apply even if they are joking or they are directing it to someone)

NSFW Spray> Ask them to change it. If they will not change it, permanent spray ban.

Exploit/Glitch> If they accidentally did it then i will ask them to not do it again. If they did it intentionally or continued to do it.They will receive either:
1 Day ban> 2 day ban> 1 week ban>2 week ban> 1 Month ban >Permanent ban

Hacking> Make sure to record an evidence . Show it to some admins. If confirmed hacking, They will be permanently banned.

Advertising Hacks> Either mute/gag them permanently. If it is really a hack, they will receive a permanent ban.

Call Admin Abuse> 1 hour ban> 2 hour ban> 1 day> 1 week ban> 2 week ban> 1 month> Permanent ban.

Giving away an undercover Admin> Excused if accidental. If intentional:

2 day Mute/Gag> 1 week Mute/Gag> 2 Week Mute/Gag> 1 month Mute/Gag> Permanent Mute/Gag

Admin/Donor Abuse> Record it and send it to Benedevil (I think).

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Feel free to tell me to correct my application!

Thanks!
1999200_2.jpg

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello.
Talking over Warden or Admin> Ask them to stop. If they did not stop, they will be slain. If they still continue, they will be muted for an hour
I don't think it's required to slay them for something that is based of communications, it's best just to provide them a mute if they did not comply after a warning.
No mic> Ask them first if they have a mic. If not, they will be banned until they use it.
I'm assuming this is supposed to be a teamban? Otherwise, how are you going to know that they do actually have a microphone if they are banned?
Unclearable Mic> Tell them to fix it. If they didn't manage to fix it, they will be banned until it is fixed.
Same question as for your nomic punishment, how are you going to know if their microphone is fixed if you're going to ban them out of the server? If anything, this should be a mute or a teamban.
Lying: It's already in the rules that lying is illegal for wardens. They will be slayed and if there are reds that died during the process, 1 day ban.
It is very true that it's in the rules, same goes for literally everything that is listed in your punishments section so I won't understand why this is so special, but why is it that you would warn the Warden about everything else but can't be bothered to tell them that they can't lie?
(Another question, why is it that all of your punishments for Warden results in a ban? I don't have an issue with it, just curious since you clearly know there's a difference between a teamban and a ban.)

Edited this reply as they have resolved most of the issues mentioned out in their application.
Your application is decent and I do see you very regularly in LAJB and it did looked like you knew rules, but alas alack I am unable to properly support you due to the recent replies provided by the other admins.

I'm neutral leaning to -support.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Hello.

I don't think it's required to slay them for something that is based of communications, it's best just to provide them a mute if they did not comply after a warning.

I'm assuming this is supposed to be a teamban? Otherwise, how are you going to know that they do actually have a microphone if they are banned?

Same question as for your nomic punishment, how are you going to know if their microphone is fixed if you're going to ban them out of the server? If anything, this should be a mute or a teamban.

It is very true that it's in the rules, same goes for literally everything that is listed in your punishments section so I won't understand why this is so special, but why is it that you would warn the Warden about everything else but can't be bothered to tell them that they can't lie?
(Another question, why is it that all of your punishments for Warden results in a ban? I don't have an issue with it, just curious since you clearly know there's a difference between a teamban and a ban.)

That's what I could spot out from your application and they're all minor as well, your application's decent. I do see you regularly in LAJB and you're a regular who knows the rules as well.

I'm neutral with this.
Just edit your application and fix some of the issues and you should be fine.

Oh, i forgot to put "team" there...i'm sorry about that. Thanks btw

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Ah, so now here's my thoughts, i can echo what mark has said above some of your punishments need looking at and things like that.

But my concern here is what i banned you for before, And that is favoritism. from my point of view you've already shown that you will favorite people such as friends and players you think deserve it and that makes me wonder if you might do something similar as an admin

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Ah, so now here's my thoughts, i can echo what mark has said above some of your punishments need looking at and things like that.

But my concern here is what i banned you for before, And that is favoritism. from my point of view you've already shown that you will favorite people such as friends and players you think deserve it and that makes me wonder if you might do something similar as an admin

Don't worry sir, i have learned my lesson. If you think of me that way, i will gladly accept it.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Definite -Support if you got banned for favoring your friends just a few weeks ago. Definitely don't want an admin who's supposed to be impartial but won't punish his friends.

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Definite -Support if you got banned for favoring your friends just a few weeks ago. Definitely don't want an admin who's supposed to be impartial but won't punish his friends.

Well that wasn't my friend, that was a random soldier. I was accused of favouritsm cause i didn't kill the soldier when he got the wrong answer because i thought my questions were confusing. Plus i didn't really know that i favouritsm until "dis is kek" reported me

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hacking> Make sure to record an evidence (Except if it is really obvious). Show it to some admins. If confirmed hacking, They will be permanently banned.
Always record, even if it is obvious.
Even if the recording is like, 5 seconds with the evidence on there.

No problem with the rest of the Application.

I am going neutral based on previous posts, leaning towards +support.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Always record, even if it is obvious.
Even if the recording is like, 5 seconds with the evidence on there.

No problem with the rest of the Application.

I am going neutral based on previous posts, leaning towards +support.

Thank you for your support

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
pan pan app other.PNG
Paragon ->
Paragon app other.PNG

Hard to believe that this would just be a coincidence, having the same punishments, lengths, and formatting just about the same but only the wording different. what the other admins said. -support

Pan Pan

Truly Feared

Hard to believe that this would just be a coincidence, having the same punishments, lengths, and formatting just about the same but only the wording different. what the other admins said. -support

Greetings sire! If you think i plagiarized this(which i worked on it for an hour) then you are more welcome to keep that opinion against me.You are welcome to tell me to make changes in my app to make it not coincidental for you.Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Free kill> Team banned for an hour and revive the free killed red.

Mass free kill (+3 or above) > Team banned for a week (If intentional, Permanent team from the server) and revive the free killed reds if possible.

Kill one person get an hour, kill 3 get a week? Seems like an odd escalation lol. The freekilling ban is weak

Team kill> Ask them why they killed their team. If they teamkilled for no reason, they will be team banned for an hour (except if it was a freekiller regardless there was an admin witnessing it)

See freekilling response

Favouritsm> tell the blue to stop (Ex: By letting a red live in hide'n'seek even tho he isn't the last one). If they continue to do this a 1 hour ban will be applied to them.

See my response for LR denial.

LR Denial> 1 hour team ban will be applied to the guard
LR denial means the person either has no idea of the rules, or willfully broke them. Either way, unless they use that hour to read the rules, an hour is not long enough.
Not willingly going warden/ Unwarden> Ask why he/she unwarden, if the reason is understandable (like they gonna do something irl)
To be on blue, you must have a working mic and be willing to be warden. If they are unable to warden, they should not be on blue, period.

I clearly did not go through all of your punishments, but these look poor.

PS "slain" is a word

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Kill one person get an hour, kill 3 get a week? Seems like an odd escalation lol. The freekilling ban is weak

See freekilling response

See my response for LR denial.

LR denial means the person either has no idea of the rules, or willfully broke them. Either way, unless they use that hour to read the rules, an hour is not long enough.
To be on blue, you must have a working mic and be willing to be warden. If they are unable to warden, they should not be on blue, period.

I clearly did not go through all of your punishments, but these look poor.

PS "slain" is a word

Thank you for taking your time typing this. I'll try my best to change my app later since i have some business to attend to today. Have a nice day sir.

Edit: Changed the App. Might change more since i've been playing on VSH lately. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
I agree with Melectrome, after seeing your chatlogs and the comments from the other Admins I will have to go with
-support.

Good luck anyway.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Looking at the chatlogs and what admins have said so far,
-support

Hello and thank you for taking your time replying to my admin app. I know i have been so toxic since these days but in anyway i'm really sorry for those words that i have said (intentional or not intentional). I know i've been acting like a retarded (sorry for the word) kid and not being respectful to others but i'm willing to make changes to myself and remake these mistakes that i did. For now, i'm sincerly sorry for these chatlogs and hoping to be forgiven or not. There has been an imposter using my old name but those chatlogs are truly mine. Hope this didn't waste your time. And again sincerly sorry.

Thank you

Have a nice day, Blackwonderers!

unnamed.gif

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @Pan Pan we left this app open to better evaluate how you communicate in-game, so I want to apologize for the delay in determining the disposition of your application. Sadly, some of the problems in your chat logs happened the same day you posted this application. Due to this we really must decline your application.

1536880059546.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom