Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pablo The Wizard's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What was your type of punishment
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has punished you?
Ben

Why were you punished?
Spamming, many commblocks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Almost excactly 2 months ago my gag appeal was accepted. Ive shown that I can behave myself during this time so I think Ive earned myself one last unmute aswell.
Ive taken responsibility for my actions in the past and Ive also been unbanned from Discord where I also havent gotten any complaints from.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I don't see how being unbanned on Discord means I should unmute you on the servers, on Discord we can easily monitor you and what you are doing. However, on the servers, we have no guarantee how you will act. I got a complaint from one of the admins a while ago saying how you reacted differently when the admin who was undercover told you to do something, from when they weren't undercover and told you to about something similar. So from that I can assume you act differently around admins, which does concern me. Currently your only reason to be unmuted is that I have ungagged you, and you've been unbanned on Discord. Both places I can monitor you, or should be able to monitor you on. So I currently see no reason that you have provided me to actually unmute you.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Well im not supposed to be here or Reply here but.Pablo doesn't even use his mic and for the last 2 months Pablo has been acting Nice on every Server and has warned me and other donors and Players about breaking Little Server Rules.If so i think his mute should be lifted and that every time Pablo joins a server of Blackwonder if there is a Player that knows Pablo and saw this Appeal should record until He leaves the server or something.And if Pablo does Mess up that last time the mute should be back up.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Well im not supposed to be here or Reply here but.Pablo doesn't even use his mic and for the last 2 months Pablo has been acting Nice on every Server and has warned me and other donors and Players about breaking Little Server Rules.If so i think his mute should be lifted and that every time Pablo joins a server of Blackwonder if there is a Player that knows Pablo and saw this Appeal should record until He leaves the server or something.And if Pablo does Mess up that last time the mute should be back up.

I'm not saying conclusively how it should be resolved.

However, how many "last chances" should a person have before people stop taking us seriously?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If so i think his mute should be lifted and that every time Pablo joins a server of Blackwonder if there is a Player that knows Pablo and saw this Appeal should record until He leaves the server or something.And if Pablo does Mess up that last time the mute should be back up.

At what point are we done with " last chances"? Eventually, the term won't mean anything.

"Pablo doesn't even use his mic "

That's the entire point. He can't use his mic in game. He uses it plenty on discord

That being said, ATM I don't care one way or the other. But if he is unmuted, and a single legitimate complaint comes in, I would push for a permanent silence as well as a 6 month steamid and ip ban..

Last edited:

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

At what point are we done with " last chances"? Eventually, the term won't mean anything.

"Pablo doesn't even use his mic "

That's the entire point. He can't use his mic in game. He uses it plenty on discord

That being said, ATM I don't care one way or the other. But if he is unmuted, and a single legitimate company comes in, I would push for a permanent silence as well as a 6 month steamid and ip ban..

How I see it his "last chance" should have been the mute before his perm

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Pablo, if you are ever reported, and it gets accepted, you will be permanently banned on Discord and Servers. You have had to many warnings, and the admin team itself seems fairly split on whether to unmute you or not. However, your appeal has been accepted, but remember, this is your final chance. If you break any more rules, that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom