Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pablo The Wizard's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
User name: Pablo The Wizard

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has punished you?
Lucas

Why were you punished?
Shitty mic on Guards team, stayed on despite being told it wasn’t working

Why should we revoke your punishment?
@Benedevil @Wanka @2010wolf | Blw.tf @Jim @Alex-Ario @Arcalium @will5023 @KamiKoroshi @RainbowRob @Timo @Fish-Related Crimes @Pkay Well hello, (Drax shush okay it’s been 2 years so you were technically wrong)
it’s me, Pablo the wizard, please refrain from posting unless you know who I am, this is a mute which occurred 6th of July 2017 so only the people who knows me has any say in this (not trying to be rude) anyway. It’s been 2 years since my mute and 2 years since I last went on the servers of BlackWonder. I saw this BlackWonder sign that I made 3 years ago in woodwork and it reminded me of the times on BlackWonder. 2 years is a long time, I’m turning 17 soon and I’ve matured quite a bit. I figured since the community I left for shut down some time ago I would get back to TF2 sometime. I think I should be unmuted for the simple reason that I’m not the same guy I used to be. Although I have my ADHD I started taking new meds some time ago and it has made me better at thinking before acting.
Kind Regards,
Pablo The Wizard

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello pablo, has it really been that long? Damn.
The issue has been brought to the admin team's attention and will be discussed.

Hope you have been well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom