Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Pablo The Wizard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has banned you?
Ben

Why were you banned?
Im sorry if I sound like a complete retard but I have no clue what to put here, So imma say spam

Why should we unban you?
I'm not asking to become unmuted, all I want is to be ungaged. Now that I'm coming back to the community I will begin to play jailbreak again and for that some communication is required! I've learned my lesson believe it or not, so that's my only reason!

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

@Pablo The Wizard I am going to give you 1 final chance at not breaking the rules, if you do break the rules, you will receive a permanent ban from BlackWonder, you have already had way to many warnings. How as you did take a break, I am willing to give you the second chance.

Your comm blocks have been removed,

Thank you for the appeal!

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
@Pablo The Wizard I am going to give you 1 final chance at not breaking the rules, if you do break the rules, you will receive a permanent ban from BlackWonder, you have already had way to many warnings. How as you did take a break, I am willing to give you the second chance.

Your comm blocks have been removed,

Thank you for the appeal!
Thanks Ben, I promise you wont be dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom