Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Pablo The Wizard's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:63863520

Who has banned you?
Ben

Why were you banned?
Because Im accused of being insulting
Using another account to insult

Why should we unban you?
This is a hard decision for you guys to make I know. But first of all. If I now would've done this, what reason do you have to both ban me on discord and permanently silene me? I have said that I haven´t done it. I know, I dont have any proof that makes me innocent but I haven't done it.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay lets say that this isn't your account which you created just to insult yourself on. How comes that you and this other account which you accused pootis gaben of owning, has the exact same IP as you. Now, @Lucas is going to come here and say that I only have 1 days worth of IP addresses to prove this. However, as you can see, only 2 accounts have ever had that IP address which the abuse account used. Yours and obviously that account. Pootis Gaben had no IP addresses similar to this logged on BlackWonder forums. So obviously he didn't create the account.

So how can I prove it was you? You logged onto that account 45 minutes ago from when that screenshot was taken. Now from what I have learned from you and your activity is that at that time, you are normally going offline. So if you are usually going offline for sleep (filthy casuals needing sleep). This would suggest you were in your house. Now if you are in your house, connected to the same internet on both accounts, that would once again suggest it is you, or was it a family member of yours? Possibly one of your parents? Highly unlikely. Now as Lucas did point out on the other post, you do go to some sort of club I believe? Now if this is usually the time you go off for sleep, then you would not be going to sleep at this time. Another clear point is that you must be at that club every single time you logon to BlackWonder forums, as your IP doesn't seem to change.

Now the thing which was the best thing for me, was that Timo, Will and myself were in Discord, trying to get the IP addresses to prove it was Pootis Gaben who you blamed, so we were actually on your side throughout this until we discovered the IP addresses were exactly the same to yours. Now you originally blamed Pootis Gaben, which did technically make sense as he may be angry at you for getting gagged and muted. But I will admit we found it hysterical when we found out you made an account to insult yourself.

You also said that you were innocent of this? Then how do you explain the user of the account having the exact same IP address as you? They are UNIQUE. No one in the world has the exact same IP as you at any given time. So for a start you lied. The reason for you being permanently silenced was that I actually wanted to ban you for it, but Bene said just to permanently silence you, and in admin chat on discord, we have wanted to ban you for some time due to you constantly disrupting us, causing people to leave the voice channel, spamming, rudeness (especially when requesting help and no one answered), being a complete and utter irritation. I gave you a second chance as you clearly said, but this creating another account, then trying to lie to us, is just amazing.

We have clear evidence it was you, on that account at the time. So please don't lie to me.

tl;dr

Same IP address as the abusive account. Logged on roughly when he goes offline, which suggest he is at his home. Especially since the times he was logged onto the forums, he is usually on the servers, so he was at home. Tried to lie, got permanently silenced on the servers, and banned on Discord.

Another admin can way on, preferably one without a BIASED view on the situation. E.g. not me, Will, Lucas or Grizzly.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Okay lets say that this isn't your account which you created just to insult yourself on. How comes that you and this other account which you accused pootis gaben of owning, has the exact same IP as you. Now, @Lucas is going to come here and say that I only have 1 days worth of IP addresses to prove this. However, as you can see, only 2 accounts have ever had that IP address which the abuse account used. Yours and obviously that account. Pootis Gaben had no IP addresses similar to this logged on BlackWonder forums. So obviously he didn't create the account.

So how can I prove it was you? You logged onto that account 45 minutes ago from when that screenshot was taken. Now from what I have learned from you and your activity is that at that time, you are normally going offline. So if you are usually going offline for sleep (filthy casuals needing sleep). This would suggest you were in your house. Now if you are in your house, connected to the same internet on both accounts, that would once again suggest it is you, or was it a family member of yours? Possibly one of your parents? Highly unlikely. Now as Lucas did point out on the other post, you do go to some sort of club I believe? Now if this is usually the time you go off for sleep, then you would not be going to sleep at this time. Another clear point is that you must be at that club every single time you logon to BlackWonder forums, as your IP doesn't seem to change.

Now the thing which was the best thing for me, was that Timo, Will and myself were in Discord, trying to get the IP addresses to prove it was Pootis Gaben who you blamed, so we were actually on your side throughout this until we discovered the IP addresses were exactly the same to yours. Now you originally blamed Pootis Gaben, which did technically make sense as he may be angry at you for getting gagged and muted. But I will admit we found it hysterical when we found out you made an account to insult yourself.

You also said that you were innocent of this? Then how do you explain the user of the account having the exact same IP address as you? They are UNIQUE. No one in the world has the exact same IP as you at any given time. So for a start you lied. The reason for you being permanently silenced was that I actually wanted to ban you for it, but Bene said just to permanently silence you, and in admin chat on discord, we have wanted to ban you for some time due to you constantly disrupting us, causing people to leave the voice channel, spamming, rudeness (especially when requesting help and no one answered), being a complete and utter irritation. I gave you a second chance as you clearly said, but this creating another account, then trying to lie to us, is just amazing.

We have clear evidence it was you, on that account at the time. So please don't lie to me.

tl;dr

Same IP address as the abusive account. Logged on roughly when he goes offline, which suggest he is at his home. Especially since the times he was logged onto the forums, he is usually on the servers, so he was at home. Tried to lie, got permanently silenced on the servers, and banned on Discord.

Another admin can way on, preferably one without a BIASED view on the situation. E.g. not me, Will, Lucas or Grizzly.
Its not a club its like daycare where yes I did sleep there, also I wasnt blaming pootis gaben I was assuming but aswell as you I was also sure it was him since he was perm silenced.
In my daycare we have a computerroom so the person mightaswell have seen/heard all of the things I said and wrote before during and after I made the report.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

And also I dont see any point in silencing me on the server and bannig me from discord if I would have done this
Causing trouble is a reason why we ARE allowed to ban you from Discord
You have been causing trouble, alot.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

@Ben289 did a better job at explaining why you've been punished better than I ever could but I'm still gonna try anyway.

In-game:
Originally silenced for around 2 months for being very annoying and hostile to people (examples being when every other word you said was "potato" for 2 days straight on voice chat, when you kept on shouting when you died out of the blue, etc).
Changed to a perma silence I assume because you purposely made an alternate account under the assumption that people would be thick-headed enough to assume it was Pootis Gaben's account without doing any research into the matter, which meant you were deceiving admins and framing an innocent individual.

Discord:
You joined the server days after your silence began and started chatting up everyone. Normally it wouldn't have been too bad if you weren't constantly driving people out of voice chat and shittalking. Very naughty stuff indeed.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten a forum ban either, because people have clearly pointed you out for the necrobumping of posts, spam sprees and pestering admins because they took down your posts. You have stated countless times that admins and notable players hate you for being annoying and yet you still find it futile to change your attitude. Justifying your actions with "but I have ADHD" won't help either.

EDIT: Not 100% sure of how IP's work or the true reason why Ben perma'd you but that's my assumption ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tl;dr you've been a nuisance to the community and therefore you have had to been accordingly punished

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
ok
why perm silence me from the server then?
Okay, perhaps I'm wrong, but let me throw in my two cents.
If you were willing to go so far as to create another account to insult yourself and lie to staff, it really makes us wonder how far you'd be willing to go to insult others. We want to play it safe.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
At least you learned something, like in every south park episode. Next time you want to do some crazy shit at least use a VPN or you know, go to a public place with free wifi.

I doubt anyone will believe that someone else posted that thread from a computer room because they wanted to prank you or something.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Instead of giving the response most people are and restating all your spam, comm blocks, ADHD and what not i'm going to give some advice. Take a deep breath, take a break for a few days maybe even a few weeks, rethink and I mean actually reflect on your past actions. When you return lay back for a little while and try to show a little more maturity than most of us have seen from you. Play on the server like you normally would and accept the that you will be silenced for at least a while. Only then would I recommend you to make an appeal but only if you are CERTAIN you can at the very least keep calm and only speak when it's something relevant and helpful. Finally don't just read this and come back a week later to be changed for a few days at the best, lay off and slowly work your way back into the good graces of the community around you. No one here hates you as a person, they have just been irritated to the point of not wanting to deal with you anymore. You will have to work your path back and it won't be easy. Please take this post to heart and i'm sure everyone could find it in them to give you yet another shot at redemption.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Tried to lie, got permanently silenced on the servers, and banned on Discord.
^
Trying to lie to an admin, especially about stuff like this, will GET you a ban on discord and a perm silence on the servers

Hey, atleast be happy you're not banned on the forums

yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom