Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Otaku's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
User name: Otaku

Name
gallowsCalibrator / Otaku

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:103547410

Your DiscordID
Terezi#8818

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Easy / Advanced Dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Players tend to gather in blackwonder dodgeball servers for misconduct and face no repercussions for it. I want to make the community I have become apart of to become a safe place for regulars and new players. An example of a player that was hacking (toggling) was BL1ND1RL who went under the alias EgoWafflesTM, the footage was caught on May 28, 2020 after days of him excessively joining. He communicated through voice chat to hide future suspicions about his toggling and would sit idle in the servers for hours on end, occasionally going in and out of playing, making it difficult to grab footage but he had eventually gotten banned with the help of xhefos. Here is the link for evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COZbtf6Uhg

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
xhefos

When are you usually available to play?
Usually everyday, I tend to be on during nighttime. 8 - 10 / 11 PM PST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
~General~
Offensive Language (Derogatory Terms) / Harassment: 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m

Inappropriate Sprays: 1 - 2 Warning(s), perma sprayban

Call Admin! Abuse: 1 Warning, 1hr, 2hr, 4h, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, perma ban (silence)

Text / Voice Spam: 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 1m, perma silence

Admin Impersonation: 1 Warning to player for removal of all forms of impersonation, if refusal or ignorant to request = 1wk temp. ban, continuation of behaviour = perma ban.

Idling: Move player into spectators.

Hacking: (Footage of evidence in case of appeal) Perma Ban.

~Dodgeball Specific Server(s)~
Rocket Delay / Holding (Orbiting for extended periods of time): 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m, perma ban

Team Killing (Sending rocket into another teammate on purpose): 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m, perma ban

(Purposely) Rocket Glitching: 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m, perma ban

(Easy Server) Purposely Stealing: 1 - 2 Warning(s) + Slay, 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m, perma ban

Body Blocking: 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 2wk, 1m, perma ban

Non-English Speaking (VC Only): 2 Warnings

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been a member of the dodgeball community for as long as I've had this steam account and am well involved with players from different dodgeball servers. I wanted to mention that I had accidentally cursed about two times in the servers after my last application due to binds I had, which i had not removed by then from my keyboard. My apologies for that.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Cambodian (Khmer)

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Prior app

Edited : 02/07/2020

Extra info...
Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest ban
0​
No​
0​
No​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom