Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Otaku's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
User name: Otaku

Name
Otaku

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:103547410

Your DiscordID
Bunnie#8818

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I exclusively play on Dodgeball servers that include Disc, Blackwonder, and occasionally MaxDB. I would like to moderate on the Blackwonder Dodgeball servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I only play dodgeball and I spend a lot of time on Blackwonder servers everyday. As such, I'd like to become a moderator for the dodgeball servers because I see people being toxic and/or hacking with no repercussions. An example of a hacking player occurred on 05/09/2020, at about 8:34 PM PST, when the player cl0wn was hacking blatantly and making the entire server unplayable for other players present. More recently, an event of a toxic player harassing others occurred today, 05/14/2020, at about 5:10 PM PST, where a player was making sexual noises through his mic. The player would not stop even when asked nicely and instead began aggravating those that asked him to stop. I hope to be able to keep the dodgeball servers clear of players like those and allow other players to have an enjoyable experience.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Xhefos

When are you usually available to play?
I am mostly on everyday, especially at night time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
**General**
Offensive language / Harassment (Derogatory terms, etc.): 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 12h, 1d, 1wk, 1m, 2m

Hacking: (Record evidence in case of appeal) Permanent ban

Inappropriate sprays: 1 - 2 warning(s) then permanent sprayban

Call admin abuse: 1hr, 3hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, permanent ban

Text or voicespam: 1 - 2 warning(s), 1hr silence, 2hr, 1d, 1wk, 1m, permanent

Admin Impersonation - 1 warning to player to remove all forms of impersonation, if the player refuses to listen and / or ignores the warning then it will results in a week temp. ban. If it continues, perma ban.

Idling - Move into spectators

**For dodgeball servers**
Body Blocking- 2 warnings in case they did not do it on purpose, then 1hr, 2hr, 12hr, 1d, 2d, 1wk, 1m, permanent ban.

Rocket holding / delaying(such as orbiting for extended periods of time to stop the flow of the game)- 1 - 2 warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 1d, 1wk, permanent ban.

Running into teammates with the rocket on purpose (team killing)- 1 - 2 warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 5hr, 1d, 1wk, 2 wk, 1m, permanent ban.

Forcibly rocket glitching: 1 - 2 warning(s), 1 hr, 2 hr, 5 hr, 1 wk, 2 wk, permanent ban

Stealing (Easy Server): If done on purpose, 1 - 2 warnings + slay, 1hr, 2 hr, 4 hr, 1 wk, 2 wk, permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am frequently on DB servers and always had a liking for it. Mainly all of my experience on TF2 is in Dodgeball servers and apart of my return to Dodgeball, I have become a member of Blackwonder's community for quite some time now and have many regulars of Blackwonder added. Many of those who gather in the servers that I do not have added, know me well enough and I enjoy to see them.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Khmer (Cambodian)

Last edited:

xhefos

Strange
Staff Member

xhefos

I can personally vouch that Otaku is a trustworthy member of BW and believe she should become a member of our staff! I believe she would be a great addition :)

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Running into teammates with the rocket on purpose (team killing)- 1 - 2 warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 5hr, 1d, 1m, permanent ban.
Body Blocking- 2 warnings in case they did not do it on purpose, then 1hr, 4hr, 1d, 1wk, 1m, permanent ban.

Some of your punishments are quite harsh, going from 1 day to one week and going from 1 day to 1 month

Offensive language / Harassment (Derogatory terms, etc.): 1 - 2 Warning(s), 1hr, 2hr, 12h, 1d, 1wk, 1m, 2m, permanent ban

We do not ban for offensive language/harassment

Non-English speaking: 1 warning, 1 hr, 2 hr, 5 hr, 1 d, 1 wk, (depending on situation) permanently silence

We also do not silence for not speaking english since you are only not allowed non english in vc

I have checked your chatlogs and they do not look good
1589570122304.png
1589570156091.png
1589570177496.png
1589570312463.png
1589570353626.png
1589571500595.png
1589571540851.png
1589571562780.png
You will need to improve your behaviour if you expect to be a staff member here.

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hello! I had made the changes to the application that was needed and I have noticed the inappropriate language I used in the chat logs. I apologize for the rather vulgar language and plan to fix up on my usage of it. Mainly, it was used to troll with friends who had known i would not use it with ill intention but I wholeheartedly understand the situation whether it be messing around or not, I plan to stop.

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hello Zonas, thank you for the reply !
I've noticed that this person in the screenshot / chat log is not me. I've been keeping the same alias ever since I returned and I've been watching my language ever since I applied.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Don't worry about it, it was my mistake

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please reapply after June 25th. At that point we can look at your logs and see if your behavior has changed. I understand it is with your friends, but you are applying to be an example for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom