Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ori's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

Mildly Menacing

Ori

Username: Ori

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:82147569

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
“Illegal” FF

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Since my original appeal was locked before I could respond I am forced to make a new one where I will be responding to 10k.

If you look back to 10k's response to my original appeal, he says, " the whole "kill one or two reds with a minigame, then do meatgrinder with 20 people" thing has been against the rules for a while now". Could you show me the rule where it says it is not allowed because I was following this one.
15597DF2-CA2C-4A4A-9F3A-013012643621.png

If you rewatch the demo provided by Kirito, I follow this rule to a tee, waiting until there are fewer prisoners left after a different minigame

"The first minigame has to be played to reasonable completion."
I have looked over and read the rules, and nowhere within them does it state that games have to be done to "reasonable completion." Also where is the definition for reasonable completion? How can I complete something to reasonable completion if I have no indication of what it is? I do not believe I should be punished for a rule that is so vague, and isn't even written down. "Common sense" also does not apply because this is an edge case that can be easily debated, where "common sense" covers easily understood situations. Is it not common sense to follow the rule for "Meatgrinder" as laid out by the rules?

"Not that you care anyway."
Not sure this is the language you should be using to someone who took the time to appeal. The fact I appealed isn't an indication that I care?

I am also unsure why my appeal was locked immediately before I could respond since this suggestion was accepted.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Since my original appeal was locked before I could respond I am forced to make a new one where I will be responding to 10k.
An exercise in futility, but sure, I'll play.
If you look back to 10k's response to my original appeal, he says, " the whole "kill one or two reds with a minigame, then do meatgrinder with 20 people" thing has been against the rules for a while now". Could you show me the rule where it says it is not allowed because I was following this one.

If you rewatch the demo provided by Kirito, I follow this rule to a tee, waiting until there are fewer prisoners left after a different minigame
Rules | BlackWonder.TF | Forum <Here's a good one, not that you've ever paid it much mind. As for citing my specific source:
"Not that you care anyway."
Not sure this is the language you should be using to someone who took the time to appeal. The fact I appealed isn't an indication that I care?
No, actually, it isn't. Your actions prior to your last teamban, for example, makes your stance on the matter abundantly clear (I have the demos if you really want to make this about that). You're appealing because you believe you can use a simian interpretation of the written rules as an excuse.
I am also unsure why my appeal was locked immediately before I could respond since this suggestion was accepted.
Guess you didn't read the closing statement on that suggestion, then.
Also where is the definition for reasonable completion? How can I complete something to reasonable completion if I have no indication of what it is? I do not believe I should be punished for a rule that is so vague, and isn't even written down.
This is your only somewhat-valid point, and one that I hope to address later today. It's true, if you were a new player, or even a regular with a better disposition, I'd likely remove this. Time has proven you are neither of those.
Communications Block List | BlackWonder | Sourcebans
You are constantly toxic and attempt to circumvent the rules whenever possible. Just because the game mode is Jailbreak doesn't mean you have to have the conduct and behavior of an actual inmate.
Declined 2: Electric Boogaloo
Any further attempts to appeal will be invalidated without a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom