What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Opinion on this "Community"

Veljko Ristic

Unremarkable
Reactions
Steam
*Sigh* Here we fucking go into the wonders of blackwonder, It all started in 2017 or like years ago when i was way younger like 9 or 7 or 8 years old, Before i even knew about the forums, And i realized i can make profit off storebot, So i did, A few years later i just forgot about storebot and i didn't care or just forgot about it, Then like 2 years ago i started doing contracts and realize they are harder with so many toxic people and people using over powered weapons, So i posted " Looking for someone to help me out with contracts" But one guy said " Someone is not gonna sacrifice their entire day just to help out a kid who want's scrap" And then i made " Looking to help someone out on their contract and someone to help me out for free" But then no one wanted to help so i got mad, And now i'm posting this, My opinion on this fucking community, (Not gonna say anything rude cuz i don't want ban) And then my friend hated another community wonderland.tf and then i asked him " If you are leaving wln.tf then i shall bring you to the wonders of blw.tf) But he said " no thanks i already left blw.tf " Not even my friend liked blw.tf, So yeah, i basically don't like this community.

Jampoint

Finally done with my homework
Staff member
Reactions
Steam
*Sigh* Here we fucking go into the wonders of blackwonder, It all started in 2017 or like years ago when i was way younger like 9 or 7 or 8 years old, Before i even knew about the forums, And i realized i can make profit off storebot, So i did, A few years later i just forgot about storebot and i didn't care or just forgot about it, Then like 2 years ago i started doing contracts and realize they are harder with so many toxic people and people using over powered weapons, So i posted " Looking for someone to help me out with contracts" But one guy said " Someone is not gonna sacrifice their entire day just to help out a kid who want's scrap" And then i made " Looking to help someone out on their contract and someone to help me out for free" But then no one wanted to help so i got mad, And now i'm posting this, My opinion on this fucking community, (Not gonna say anything rude cuz i don't want ban) And then my friend hated another community wonderland.tf and then i asked him " If you are leaving wln.tf then i shall bring you to the wonders of blw.tf) But he said " no thanks i already left blw.tf " Not even my friend liked blw.tf, So yeah, i basically don't like this community.
What a nice review. Thanks!

Tax Fraud

Unremarkable
Reactions
Steam
I think you are being unfair. You say that contracts are hard because of "toxic people" and "overpowered weapons", but that doesn't make any sense. Also, you get mad because you aren't getting free stuff fast enough? You shouldn't get mad at people on the forums for not wanting to do contracts with you. You have a history of toxicity and don't seem like someone that's fun to be around. Also, you didn't even post your opinion you only complained about why you posted this.

Aegeus Dusk

Blackwonder's Own
Reactions
Steam
Someone should ban him regardless for another shitpost thread :haha:

Jim

Y2Jim Approaching
Staff member
Reactions
Steam
I think we should unban pootis gaben!!!

Philip

Face Melting
Reactions
Steam
Veljko Ristic:

Screenshot_20190108-170528~2.png

Also Veljko Ristic a week later:

Screenshot_20181124-200127~2.png