Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Oldmistry's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmistry

Username: Oldmistry

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:433596507

Who has punished you?
Chris TCC

Why were you punished?
racism

Why should we revoke your punishment?
How are you going? I'm talking with you because I've been muted one week using as reason racism. I don't understand why I'm getting this mute. I actually don't think I've said the n-word or something like that. Probably, the most I've ever said it was an n-word bait but no more than that. Also, I listened how other players said my name and insted saying "NickEh30" they said "N-word30", and they didn't get a mute. I just want to say that I'm sorry if I have been annoying to someone, but also I think that mute me for one week it's so many time. I love this server and I enjoy talking with other players, I'm from Spain and I'm learning a lot of English thanks to this server! At last, if you can quit me this mute, i'll appreciate it, i learned of my error and it'll not happen again. Thanks for you attention.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Nick,
I was the one who added the mute on your record, and I'll be handling your appeal.
I don't understand why I'm getting this mute. I actually don't think I've said the n-word or something like that. Probably, the most I've ever said it was an n-word bait but no more than that.
You didn't directly say it, but you were baiting/implying it, and you knew full well what you were doing. I've contacted a few staff members for a second opinion and they agreed that you knew what you were doing and it's a punishable offense.
Evidence is attached below.

other players said my name and insted saying "NickEh30" they said "N-word30",
I see your name as potentially baiting others into saying it, and if it wasn't, then it's an unfortunate mispronunciation. (which I believe is highly unlikely)

and they didn't get a mute.
Staff are not omnipotent, so we can only punish what we see. If anyone else breaks the rules, you may report them and they'll get punished too. Also, two wrongs don't make a right, just because they broke the rules doesn't make you innocent.

one week it's so many time.
i learned of my error and it'll not happen again.
I highly doubt that. I've checked your record, and you've got quite the history. This is your 13th comm punishment since August last year, mostly for racism, baiting racism and micspam. If you really learned your lesson, you would've stopped a long time ago.
1710101505097.png
After checking your history I've also realized that I've made a mistake - your punishment should've been two weeks, not one, due to the amount of priors on your record. I've amended the punishment duration.

Oldmistry

I understand your decision and I'll accept my punishment. Sorry for being annoying. As I said, I'm Spanish and I don't manage English so much. Due to my not native English, some of the expressions and words that I say I don't really know how it can be understand by other people, so please don't hold it against me, I'm just a spanish guy who tries to be funny and wants to learn and enjoy with all of the Jailbreak players! .I'll try to improve to be a nicer and better person. Thanks for your quick attention, your professionalism and respect. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom