Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined OGTrizzy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGTrizzy

Strange

User name: OGTrizzy

Name
OGTrizzy

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:522653316

Your DiscordID
OG Trizzyツ#0954

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
minecraft server, i were helper on jartex for a short time, i got demoted due i lacked activity. the reason were that i quitted minecraft. (like 2 months, i were applying in wrong time)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
tf2 blackwonder dodgeball advanced and maybe normal dodgeball (both UK) i mostly play at TFDB but i do sometimes play VSH.

BlackWonder | Dodgeball Advanced - 78.159.100.201:27060
BlackWonder | Dodgeball - 78.159.100.199:27030
BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky High Resort 24/7 - 185.44.76.140:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i do often meet salty, griefing, mean and noisy people. i do want to help the server to become more friendlier so it become more enjoyable for more people to play. i started to decide to apply for staff like 2 weeks ago.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
i have spoken to some staff but i haven't asked their permission to mention them here, therefore i will not mention anyone.

When are you usually available to play?
its different from day to day but i usually are online atleast 2 hours per day. my timezone are GMT+1, mostly commonly time i am available is from 12:00-23:00 and on the weekends im usually available all day from approximately 10:00- 24:00

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

offensive behavior(mic or txt)= 1 warning- 2 warning- 1hr gag/mute- 2hr gag/mute- 1 day gag/mute- 3 days gag/mute- 1 week gag/mute- 1 month gag/mute- perm gag/mute.

foreign language(mic or txt if spamming)= 1 warning- 2 warning- 3 warning- 1 hr gag/mute-2hr gag/mute- 1 day gag/mute- 3 days gag/mute- 1 week gag/mute- 1 month gag/mute- perm gag/mute.

hacking= perm ban, no questin asked if the evidence are beyond doubt.

voice/txt spam= 1 warning- 2 warning- 1 hr gag/mute-2hr gag/mute- 1 day gag/mute- 3 days gag/mute- 1 week gag/mute- 1 month gag/mute- perm gag/mute.

!call admin abuse= 1 warning- 1 hr ban- 2 hr ban- 1 day ban- 3 days ban- 1 week ban- 2 week ban- 1 month ban- perm ban.

glitch exploits= 1 warning- 2 warning- 1 hr ban- 2 hr ban- 1 day ban- 3 days ban- 1 week ban- 2 week ban- 1 month ban- perm ban.

all punishes above is for both TFDB and VSH gamemode, i will not take action before i am sure that they are breaking the server-rule.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i do not punish unless i have an good reason for it. im mostly chill. when i am online there are usually no admins online.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? i can speak norway.

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Could you please expand your punishment section as it is lacking a bit, especially for your dodgeball section as that seems to be your main occupancy. I recommend you glance at other applications to find inspiration on how to structure your punishments.
And if you do play VSH it would be appreciated if you were to list their punishments too.
i mostly play at TFDB but i do sometimes play VSH.
This is supposed to be at the "On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?" section.

OGTrizzy

Strange

okay, i have updated the application now, thanks for pointing thoose out, i kinda get nervous when i type this kind of applications so i may make a few mistakes or misread some questions.

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
its different from day to day but i usually are online atleast 2 hours per day. my timezone are GMT+1

Could you please give us specific times if you can

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
if they are spamming/cussing/mean/offensive i would mute them first for like 1 hours and double the time if they keep going. if they are abusive in voice chat and/or text i will mute them but if they have scam/theft purposes i would gag them. if i see they are hacking obviously(aimbot or other) i would get hard proof then ban them unless the VAC system take them first (for VSH, idk if its tfdb cheats out there other than triggerbot or something). i would give them warning before do any action against them, usually 2 or 3 warnings. if i am insecure of the malicious activity i will ask other staff to hear their opinion before taking an action.

Your punishment section is still a bit off, like Vick said you can take a look at other applications and get ideas but DO NOT COPY THEM

OGTrizzy

Strange

i hope this is good now, i got a few ideas how the layout and what to punish about from others wich i made, thanks!

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
foreign language(mic or txt)= 1 warning- 2 warning- 3 warning- 1 hr gag/mute-2hr gag/mute- 1 day gag/mute- 3 days gag/mute- 1 week gag/mute- 1 month gag/mute- perm gag/mute.

We don't Punish people for speaking foreign in Text chat unless they are spamming

hacking= 1 warning- ban 1 day- ban 3 days- ban 1 week- ban 1 month- perm ban.

We Permaban hackers

!call admin abuse= 1 warning- 1 hr ban- 2 hr ban- 1 day ban- 3 days ban.

glitch exploits= 1 warning- 2 warning- 1 hr ban- 2 hr ban- 1 day ban- 3 days ban- 1 week ban.

You would cap out at 3 days and 1 week?

Please also add rules specific to the servers you want to moderate

OGTrizzy

Strange

thanks, i have updated the application, thanks for pointing thoose out so i can improve the application. i am grateful for that.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
If you apply for dodgeball, why don't I see any punishments related to that gamemode?

hacking= perm ban, no question asked.

And what do you do when you think someone is hacking? Just ban?

OGTrizzy

Strange

i would take proof of it, ban the person and show u why i banned him, if there is an file i have to fill out for the ban i would put the hard evidence there, if im not sure if the person is hacking i would contact another mod to ask their opinion, i will never ban or punish someone before i feel safe with the conclucion i get

OGTrizzy

Strange

if i get an trial, all im asking is an mod to watch me from time to time and guide me or something so i get used to the system to follow.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @OGTrizzy , first I want to say that I do believe you want to help the community. You do come across as a genuine person in that regard. There are some problems though, that are a bit difficult for us to ignore. First was your unsettling idea of how to punish people (specifically cheaters). There is a fairly large disconnect from your intuition on the matter and the reality (which could have been easily seen, if you looked).
1584129140323.png

The next thing is how you were specifically told to include punishments for dodgeball, you returned after Zonas posted about it. But you failed to actually add punishments. You have plenty of time on the servers, but no activity in the discord. I think if you were a bit more present there, you would get a better idea of what is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom