Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Obeso's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obeso

User name: Obeso

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:94844260

Who has punished you?
Broken

Why were you punished?
I mass free killed a lot of reds because I didn't make my orders clear and just began killing people for no reason. A little context- Previous warden (before he died) said to go to crush game and I said follow previous wardens rules but started killing faster than acceptable to non-following reds also when asked for rules I just kept saying that same order which was very confusing and all this while killing them.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It is my fault that I mass rdm'ed those red, I'm sorry for breaking basic rules of the server, I will make sure in the future to have my instincts controlled and hear what the prisoners are saying so that I make the right decisions when wardening.

Last edited:

Heyo, Alright first off, this is your ID: STEAM_0:0:94844260 :^).
Anyways, Please read the rules before going on blue to avoid this again and also when you say "Previous Warden Orders Apply" you need to back this up by giving those orders again so that reds can actually follow them.
I understand the confusion try not to do it again, I will reduce the team ban to 3 days however because there were a lot of people talking over you and i should've warned you via text instead of using my voice and my mic was quiet, so i understand why you didn't hear me. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom