Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oak's Head Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
User name: Oak

Name
Oak

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes, I have several books teaching me how to be a good head mod.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? I have been force rtd'd necromash by Bene because I am very kul

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Can't remember

Do you have a microphone? I am legally blind so I can't see but I think I do

London, UK (better then the current head moderators location, ik ik)

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:120037918

Your DiscordID
Oak#0630

Have you managed servers previously? Idk

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to beat moderators on?
I want to go and have perms on every server so I can be veri kul and teach these stinki mods what their place is

Why would you like to become a head-moderator?
Mods are veri stinki creatures that deserve punishment. They are not gud and i am perfect to punish them because as having experience being a mod i know all of their weaknesses and i know how to go and whip them. I know since I am a mod you may not consider me since yes it is veri tru they r stinki creatures but trussss me i am not lik the othjer stinki mods i will be veri gud.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current admins that like beating mods? Yus, i talk with Ze do pao even though he is demoted and he was a stinki mod befor but he know how to go and beat mod yes

How often do you play TF2?
What's TF2?

Please give us your ideal way of punishing mods, specific to the server you want to beat moderators on
So I will timebomb every mod until they are at 1 sec then cancel it, then I will smite all the mods because they deserve it then I will go and ban the mods if they don't be good and make a single mistake becus they will deserve it ?

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am the best gamer and you should see my introduction thread trust me very gud gamer ( https://blackwonder.tf/threads/herzog-gaming.27122/ )

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Ich weiß nicht

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I see that you want to be promoted to a normal player, i will take care of that for you my boy!

normie

Totally Ordinary
Declined because gay
garfield.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom