Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted nurfu's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurfu

User name: nurfu

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:80262064

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not aimbotting.
I don't have a solid defense for this claim, given that there was no listed demo evidence against me on my ban page ( ). The only thing that I can really defend myself with is my game experience. I'm aware that hours don't directly translate to skill, but I have almost 6.8k hours in the game and almost 1.1k hours on Sniper alone. If any staff seeing this has questions and/or needs elaboration, please specify and I will happily cooperate to get myself rightfully unbanned from one of my favorite community hubs.

Last edited:

nurfu

I think it should be noted that my ban took place when I was not in the server. After my RGL scrims, I tried connecting to blw US 2fort but was blocked with a dialog box notifying me that I was banned.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am sorry for the wait. This is still open because the demo was procured in a way that is different from how it is typically made. As soon as I hear an update from the owner, I promise I will let you know.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Your punishment will be lifted as no evidence is available. Thank you for waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom