Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined normie's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

normie

Totally Ordinary
User name: normie

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:64686495

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Constantly insulting other players

Why should we revoke your punishment?
There is no proof I insulted other players on 19th which was a day that I did not play on a Blackwonder server and if he is referring to the chatlogs on the 17th, 2 days before the gag was put in place, once again, there is no proof.

I'd also like to see a demo that shows the proof that I constantly insulted other players as I am fully aware that Kerknor records all of his gameplay.

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
1582824570713.png

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Good thing you brought it up since that was a day before I went onto the server with Kerknor and I'm pretty sure he doesn't moderate Jailbreak servers which means he probably is trying to punish me by cherry picking stuff I said in my chatlogs

Alright. No.

Everyone knows you have a tendency to be extremely toxic. Every staff member who has spent 30 seconds in a voice channel with you, they know you likely mouthed off and said something racist or otherwise offensive. Then Kerknor likely looked up and saw previous punishments and then took action. No one has to cherry pick stuff from your logs, we all know how you behave.

normie

Totally Ordinary
Alright. No.

Everyone knows you have a tendency to be extremely toxic. Every staff member who has spent 30 seconds in a voice channel with you, they know you likely mouthed off and said something racist or otherwise offensive. Then Kerknor likely looked up and saw previous punishments and then took action. No one has to cherry pick stuff from your logs, we all know how you behave.
So you're telling me because of my behavior despite me not saying a word, I can get gagged and also if I said something "racist or otherwise offensive" then why doesn't it show up in my chatlogs?

Edit: I edited back the part where you asked where the offensive logs were. So it's clear why the decision was made. -Robb

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You never learn from your punishments. Don't make another appeal until 30 days have passed since the punishment was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom